Fed-Friggin-ex

Discussion in 'General' started by xxMESTxx, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Update?
    maybe op got gimped

2. This just in: Neighbor shot over a fed-ex mail box.

3. the neighbor already had plants growin and decided to upgrade using the OPs kit.

oh snap

4. Just say your mom/wife is a garden enthusiast and its a bday present...It's a felony for them to open. And I don't know alot about growing, but unless there is some seeds or bud or something in there too it's perfectly legal for you to have.

5. i'll fill you guys in on what happens, they were sleeping last night and they both left for work this morning, i'll get it back, its not like i know where they live or anything

6. if they opened your package, call the law, its a federal crime.

7. worst case scenario: they opened your mail, "what's up with this stealth hydrophonic grow set? are you growing weed?"
    you respond "no I wanted to grow carnations for my mom for mother's day, by the way, it's a felony to open someone else's mail"
    make them feel like a dick for opening your mail and accusing you.
    there's really no way you can lose except if you do nothing

8. #28 Yizzer, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    LOL!!! That is terrible luck man, i'd go over there ASAP before they do open it!

edit: You got some BALLZZZ to grow man, I wouldn't even be able to sleep at night haha. Good luck though dude. You gotta pray that they don't open it and tape it back up or something haha

9. well guys i just got back from the neighbors house and i have my package, glad it wasnt opened, that could have been a crappy road to go down haha, while i was willing to, i didnt wanna start a blackmail war with the neighbors haha, so thanks for all the advice it helped.

-Mest

10. i like to grow tomatoes hydroponically. they're nice
    [​IMG]