Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

febreeze

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blowdown1, Nov 10, 2011.

1. I got febreeze on my bud. do you think it"s safe to smoke?

2. Yea man, haha. Your bud might taste a bit weird your first hit or so, but you'll be fine. As long as it isn't drenched in it, you aren't going to die. :)

3. People get off by spraying a whole bottle of febreeze instead a doggy bag and just inhale through it like crazy and mad stupid. Aslong as ur weed isen't drenched in it, you should be ok.

4. Tell us if u die

5. The main ingredient in Febreeze is hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin - a molecule that binds with hydrocarbons to prevent the release of malodorous molecules, and reduce scent. People have complained about allergic sensitivity to Febreeze, and it's not safe for birds and fish.

So if you're cool having your hydrocarbons bound, you're not allergic to it, and you're not a bird or a fish, smoke that shit dude.

6. Could not have said it better myself. Also that chemical that gets the spray to shoot out, nitrogen. isen't going to be found in ur bud so light that up!