fear of kissing is killing me

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by panflake, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Man up or tell the girl two options

2. Cant get over a fear if you dont face it..

3. NO Way.....He should practice first with his sister, then his mother :D

4. You're in a play. You've practiced, memorized your lines, and you are totally prepared, but your stomach is doing flips and you feel like you might puke. You are incredibly nervous and as the curtains pull away and the play begins.... it all goes away. You are focused and in the zone and everything is okay.

You stressed and worried and got nervous BEFORE the play even started, but once it began everything was completely fine. Why bother worrying when it's all going turn out great?!

This is the same for kissing. It's supposed to be pleasureful and fun, it's not worth all of the anxious attention you're giving it.

5. There's really no such thing as a bad kiss, as long as you follow these guidelines

a. chapped lips are a deal breaker, so moisturize beforehand with some burtsbees or something
    b. start off sweet and sensual, not too hard
    c. NO SLOBBERING, keep the tongue to a minimal, pls
    d. hands go wherever she's most comfortable with, but refrain from getting too touchy
    fuckyes. you have to feel it (and I'm not talking about below the waist),

make her believe she's the most beautiful girl you've ever layed eyes on and you're golden.

6. [quote name='"LilJ86"']ok, every guy has the one female best friend.. Explain your situation and be like look, Help me out. i mean shit, its only a kiss bro.. Better yet, hit up a party and find a random bitch your prolly wont ever see again and make her your experiment![/quote]

Um.... I have no female friends

7. dam i know how stupid it sounds but its like a huge obstacle for me and like i kow this girl and shes been trying to be with me forever but the thing is im not that attracted to her but that might just be my fear creating an excuse.

8. this.

9. Hey man honestly I feel youuuuuu so much no homo the almost exact thing happened to me in fourth grade I remember it like it was yesterday and my memory quite frankly sucks so I know its definitely affecting me if I can still remember it also the fact I have only kissed like one or two other girls while I was shitfaced and I honestly felt I was doing an awful job so it made it alot worse. I am also the type of person who absolutely hates to fail which makes it much harder to risk things like a simple frenchie it aggravates me so much because i'm really not a puss at all and I would love nothing more than to makeout with all these girls I know I could with it also is causing major problems with my sex life obviously I know I am not a bad looking guy almost every girl I meet admits i'm a cutie and I know I am missing out on serious amounts of ass idk if I can blame it on the one fourth grade embarrassment but trust me I know exactly how you feel man

10. Dude you just need to stop thinking and ACT. The right time to go for the kiss comes and goes really quick so when you feel like it's the right time you CANNOT hesitate, otherwise it will probably be an awkward attempt.

I was nervous going for my first kiss but I didn't think about getting rejected or how she would react. I just waited for the moment and once it came I went for it and guess what? She fucking loved it. Looked in my eyes and said 'kiss me again' and then I got the makeout.

I'm telling you once you do it you will be kicking yourself because it is so easy and your chances of rejection are pretty damn low. When you feel like it's the right time to kiss her, she is expecting and wanting you to kiss her as well.

11. are you really basing your fear off of something that happened in 3rd grade?

12. No fear OP. The young lady in question met her demise whilst trying to kiss a swordfish. She'll tell no one, ever again.:smoke:

13. ya dam but those fears of rejection and how she will react comes with any thought of a possible interaction with a female. dam i know its probably easy and not that big of a deal but idk its just my mindset

14. i know how stupid it sounds TRUST ME. but after that incident i remember some girl kept wanting to get with me but i kept denying because i was scared. then my life went more towards sports and i avoided any kind of intimate interaction with females and just kept my friends close

15. #35 HelpMeOutHo, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
    gimme a chicken sammich and some waffle fries bitch

FO FREE

16. Focus your thoughts on how awesome it will be to overcome this fear, and how relieved you will feel once you do it. This is what i try to do with anything I find overly nerve-racking such as public speaking or even landing a new trick on my skateboard. All it takes is commitment, you can never give up midway. So follow through!

17. Grow the fuck up. That "innocent card" stops being cute after you hit high school, even to your mom.

18. How old are you OP?

The sooner you do it,the sooner you'll get over your fear.

There's really nothing to be afraid of,man.

Have you ever seen The 40 Year old virgin?Don't end up like that,man cause life goes by faster than you realize.

19. It's better to go for the kiss and get rejected then do nothing and have her think you're a pussy.

20. But the real question is; Is it better to snatch a kiss or to kiss a snatch? :p :smoke: