Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fear Factor is back

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MARLEYFEST, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Just saw a commercial for the return of fear factor, still hosted by one of my favorite stoners mr. joe rogan :smoke:

2. Wow, about damn time.

But I just got an idea. What if they had a fear factor for stoners? Like, you had to do everything high?

3. Seriously?! Fuck, I love Joe Rogan!

4. At the beginning of each round, each constestant must smoke depending on the challenge, the harder the challenge, the higher you get before attempting it

5. :metal:

I heard Joe Rogan was on this forum. :rolleyes:

6. I'm sure he is, there's probably several weed activist.

7. Lol, that would be hilarious to watch, and pretty fun to participate in...aside from the eating part of course.

8. Joe Rogan is the man.

9. This show might beat the Office on my favorites.

10. Holy shit I am a huge fan of Joe rogans theories and fear factor. But I never realized they were the same person(I don't pay attention to what people look like or names lol)

11. I want to be on that show soooo fucking bad. Nothing they do is dangerous, it's all that mind over matter bull shit. I could totally eat some roaches and climb a rope for $50,000 (which = a nice fucking car and shit man).

Could probably even smoke a blunt with Joe. Bet he's an asshole.

12. [quote name='"Apu"']Holy shit I am a huge fan of Joe rogans theories and fear factor. But I never realized they were the same person(I don't pay attention to what people look like or names lol)[/quote]

Damn I want what ur smoking lol idk how anyone couldn't automaticly associate Joe rogan with fear factor

13. If I were to go on the show I'd try and become friends with Joe when we're going over the event or something. He seems like a total bro. <:p

14. Monday DEC 12 on NBC 8/7c