Fear and Loathing

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by yeahIsmoke05, Nov 12, 2005.

1. well i hear alot of people talk about Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and i googled it and it sounds like a crazy ass movie....and i have been meaning to buy it and watch it, but i have yet to do so....but i was in class one day just hanging and i look over and i see the book sitting on a table, all fucked up and torn. And i said shit i want this, so i took and im reading it.....its a great book and i HIGHLY recommend it:)

2. Loved the movie, I wanna read the book.

3. Ive read and seen the movie and the book is by far better than the movie. However Johnny Depp does an amazing job and its something you can just chill stoned and watch with little to no effort. But yeah I highly suggest the book for anyone up to reading lol.

4. Have you seen the bat country music video by avenge7 or something like that(prolly not close at all) anyway that video has to do with the movie. some scenes are copied in the video so you can get an idea what its like a little

5. I loved the movie, And Have read the book a dozen or so times

6. Yeah i've heard the book is better, but have only seen the movie.

7. "I was in the middle of a god damned reptile zoo and someone was giving booze to these god damned things, theyll tear us to shreads. The only way out is by wearing golf shoes, quietly.

TELL ME ABOUT THE FUCKING GOLF SHOES"

I have read the book and a friend of mine told me about a book by the same guy thats supposed to be crazier.

PS Avenged Sevenfold kicks ass

8. Yeah Hunter S. Thompson? is a weird, but awesome author R.I.P.

9. Hunter S. Thompson wrote a lot of other books as well like fear and loathing on the campaign trail and theres this biker one I forget the exact title but he has written a lot of other quality books if anyone is really interested.

10. want to see a very rare hunter s thomas flick? its not fear and loathing....its a 70s prelude to fear and loathing called "where the buffalo roam". good luck ever getting the dvd, you practically have to order it offline.no video store rents/sells it. i had to special order my copy. its not depp leading cast though its bill murray which does just a good a job as depp did and his crazy lawyer is played by peter boyle (ray romano's dad on everybody loves raymond)

check it out youll be glad you did tis an awesome story!!!!!

11. i love that movie! and have heard so much about the book. I'll have to go and check it out!