Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fear and Loathing....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jay420, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Any of you guys ever see Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas? I'm sure if you have you agree its a great flick, or maybe not. My point, for those of you guys who really got into the movie, the whole Hunter S Thompson scene and just the crazyness of it all, check out "Where the Buffalo Roam" staring Bill Murray, its about the same guy, Hunter, but takes place after the whole fear and loathing escapade. It was made in 1980, and its crazy to see bill murray act the same as Johnny Depp did in Fear. But, Bill Murray actually lived with Hunter S Thompson for 5 years at some point in his life. that'd be one crazy trip

2. Huh, I didn't know that... I'll have to check it out.

I saw H.S.T. at a halloween party last month........ Actually it was just someone dressed up as him, but doing quite an amazing job at being him. It was funny as hell, lizard tail and all.

3. fear and loathing great movie one of jonny deps best

4. love it....the books good aswell...shall have to check that movie out..sounds good

5. the movie is great, funny and makes you think about why you shouldnt be taking acid ;)

6. hell yeah man, my favorite movie. same with many of my friends as well.

i went dressed up as HST on the last school day before halloween when we had some "favorite literature character" day where you dress up as them, but you gotta have the book on you to get the mad extra credit in this hard assed class. but that was cool as hell because of course when i went blazed up and on a bar and a half it made for a good time.

7. lol thats like asking hey you geeks you ever seen a computer?, I think a good chunk of us have seen that movie, or perhapes I am mistaken in which case im going to shut up now .... are you still reading my post? .... well you can stop .....its really not that interesting ..... if your reading this your stoned or blitzed or both .... damnit butt hole ..... bra ba ba ba you got tp for my bung hole? are you tretinin me?

8. lol why even ask if someone has seen fear and loathing. i agree with ideal =o its pretty old too so if u havnt seen it and ur into drugs alot then u must be living under a rock or just a very very new person to drugs

9. Not all people are required to watch the movie so there are people who havent seen it, and I was trying to reach both groups of people, however few one group might be. Is that okay? :p

10. I havent seen it yet:(

11. Where The Buffalo Rhome is an awsome movie. He is the biggest alchohalic ever. I like how inside his cabin at the start of the movie he has a huge tank of nitrous oxide, that would kick so much ass.

I don't wanna say any more becasue i could go on for a while and becasue you all need to check it out.