fear and loathing in las vegas

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSoldier, Oct 25, 2007.

1. cant sleep. so im watching this film. its a kickass movie with great characters and screenplay. is that johnny depp? hmmmmm
    but onto my real question..
    the main character (hunter s. thomson) smokes cigarettes throughout the film through a small white stub thing. kind f like the posh ones that women used way back when, but a little bit more stylish. now me being a person who likes to chew on things alot (moreso if im rollin on x) and a relatively heavy smoker, i rather fancy owning one of these. anyone know where i could procure one? would be handy for smoking spliffs too. :wave::smoke:

2. Tobacco shops, maybe a convenience store or a liquor store

3. That movie was awesome. And yea that things pretty chill.

Btw awesome avatar! :D

I'm planning to get a heart pill like that tattoo'd on me. And below it will say:

[​IMG]

4. Stands for Peace.Love.Unity.Respect. It's an idea/phrase that originated with the US, mostly LA I believe, rave scene. :D

[​IMG]

5. yeah, i would try an old school cigar shop. that movie makes me laugh!

6. gonna get high and drunk n watch it later tonite when im messed up enough. I think its an obligation in the drug culture to watch it at least once when your totallly off ur head.

7. Yeah that movie does kick ass, and yeah that is Johnny Depp who IMO is the best actor. He does some pretty sweet shit.

You should read the book if you liked the movie.. its much better.

8. Man where can I find some eather

9. i fancy tryin ether too man..dunno how to procure it though..any ideas anyone?

10. try watching it on acid ;)

[edit]: as for how to get ether....first and foremost this is a horrible way to do it and you will be inhaling all kinds of other nasty chemicals that could kill you, but i saw some people do this once:

get aerosol brake cleaner and spray it into a rag, and then you huff the rag cause brake cleaner contains ether.

</rant/warning>
    but if you actually huff shit like that you're stupid

</rant/warning>

11. Are you trying to kill someone?

Starter fluid contains diethly ether and heptane along with some other gunk.

Get a long, hollow cylindrical device and a recieving vessel.

Spray the SF into the pipe and collect the liquid that pours into it.

DO THIS OUTSIDE AND WHEN NO ONE IS IN 300 FT OF YOU!!!

Its extremely volatile. It will stink. USE GLASS CONTAINER TO STORE.

Once you get the liquid in your recieving glass, get a gallon ziplock and pour the liquid into it with equal parts water.

Hold it by the top right corner and watch as the layers seperate.

The bottom layer is water and heptane. The top is mostly ether (if not completely but please dont cite me on this).

Cut the corner and drain out the water/heptane mix and store the top layer.

Store it in an airtight container. I had it in a soda bottle in my trunk and within minutes my car wreaked...

Mason jars are nice...

Shit will destroy you cell from cell and then build you back up (describing the trip).

Its pretty harmful so dont be an idiot and DONT HUFF.

This is for educational purposes only and under no circumstances be reproduced.

Cheers!

12. fucking ace mate:hello:

13. I think you want medical grade ether not automotive ether, but maybe i'm just picky.

14. That movie is an eye opener to the drug community...it made me want to try all of that shit. Ether is nuts by the way.

15. What up bro, hell yea, peace, love, unity and respect. I went to the nocturnal wonderland aswell, it was bad ass huh?

To the thread starter, yea i'm not sure where they would sell those but fear and loathing is one of my favorite stoner movies.

16. This almost makes me want to take up smoking..

17. like I said...you're an idiot if you actually do what i suggested. but it is a way to huff ether, some random retards did it and i saw em get fucked up. I didn't say anyone should actually do it because huffing chemicals is beyond stupid