Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favourite Strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Easy_Skanking, Oct 23, 2009.

1. So GC, in your experience, what's your favourite strain of weed and why?

Mine would have to be a strain of northern lights I had once. So smooth to smoke, and geve me an immensly happy high :D

2. Blueberry, for the smoke and high.

The smoke was smooth as, i could barely tell i was blazing in that respect. The high was great, less body more head. It left me functional.

Close second was Skunk#1 though. Ive had plenty of no names that also come close. Unfortunately i obviously dont have names.

D.
    :smoke:

3. Durban Poison

[​IMG]

And

Pure Hindu Kush

[​IMG]

4. Trainwreck still is my favorite strain I've smoked. It's a classic and I know I've got it every time ;)

5. My favorite high was from a Hybrid strain called "Allen Wrench" I believe it was 70/30 leaning towards Sativa well that's what the budtender told me. They let me try it there at the shop with their volcano vaporizer smoothest hit's, amazing high.

The best tasting bud I've ever had was some no name stuff, but it tasted like a fresh juicy orange no joke.

6. Oh man, definently the Purple Diesel my buddy picked up a while ago. Shit smelled like fruit salad and tasted like it, too.

7. trainwreck.... always a nice clear, functional high that doesnt knock me out unless i really over do it... really enjoyable weed to smoke with a great taste

and its a good one for asthma.

8. Sour diesel and Trainwreck