Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favourite strain(s) and smoking ritual ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 813660, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Hi guys ! Just interested in knowing your favourite strains in whatever part of the world you are in, and what your favourite smoking ritual is (as in how you smoke, and where/what/who you do it in/with) :D

My favourite strains in Europe area(NL/CH/UK):
    - Blueberry Cheese
    - Strawberry Diesel
    - Amnesia

Ritual: (If possible) Meet with some friends, get comfy on a sofa, put on some tunes (TripHop/Chill music) and start rolling a joint. Get a drink (beer or coffee) and have a good conversation over a few joints (w/ baccy :smoking: ). Once the smoking is over watch a movie or some funny youtube videos  :smoke:

And pass out or go out and party !  :metal:

2. i think the whole strain thing is kinda bullshit, it all does the same thing pretty much. unless youre getting it from a dispensary where they put the thc/cbd levels on the outside, it really doesnt matter to me. and the best weed ive had was always unnamed strains. 

i dont really have a ritual when im smoking with friends, unless packing a bowl and smoking is a 'ritual'. but when im alone, i kind of have a ritual. i like to pack my bowl all the way full, put on a good song, rip it as hard as i can and suck it all through the water, then choke for like 5 minutes... dont really know if thats a 'ritual'. then i just google shit or watch tv... 

3. Ah, well played Mr. Powner, or should I call you Mr. Boner since you stole my thread idea ;)

Only kidding my man lol Happy New Year Everyone! I'm Connor and I'm quite new to the site,but not to the game of ganja :smoking:
    I come from the southeast of the United States where all of our medicine has been quite consistent and delish :yummy: here we'll be voting soon with our fingers crossed so wish us luck!

The consistency of our herbs and concentrates has been so on point it made it easier than I thought to pick 3 strains. I decided on two sativa dominant strains and one indica.

3. OGiesel- Now i know what you're all screaming; "That's mainly sativa maaan.." sometimes, yes. But this is truly an incredible hybrid that is true to the meaning of the word. That creeper effect really nails you. First you grab a bag of chips and blast some of your favorite rapper, AKA Kendrick, and the next thing you know you're hopping in the car :metal:  All that stress that's, weighing on your brain? Nah, arms waving out the window, check yo'self; you're a warrior like conan hope euphoria can slow-dance haha I digress. Sas has me cheesin :yay:<span style="color:#000000;"><span style="color:#000000;"> </span></span> IMAG0285_1.jpg

2.RockLock- Man... yeah rocklock is amazing haha. I posted a pic of a twenty-five gram kola bud; go checkk it out on my page :) it's a cross between rockstar and warlock, no? Forgive my ignorance.
    IMAG0224_1.jpg
    1.(and you guessed it..)GSC- unf... Thats all i needto/can say about some cookies. The first picture with the preseed pollen is some platinum that i believe was 70/30. Either way, gsc will always be my go to strain.
    IMAG0267_1.jpg
    Glad to meet someone who not only thinks like me, but tokes like me so all you beautiful people reading this whose mind I just read, add me and start a chat! Can't wait to hear from ya!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :bolt: :hippie: :yay:

Put those nug shots in the spankbank ;)

4. #4 Deleted member 813660, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    The strain thing is mostly as you say "Bullshit", but that is only if you get it of a shitty Dealer. If you know the dealer and his sound as in he knows what he is growing or getting its a different story. I used to live in Amsterdam and coffee shops tend to be pretty correct on what they are selling (e.g I sampled a few of the same strains in various coffee shops and taste is mostly the same). Also while using named strains from good sources you can get the best weed more often then you would from un-named lucky draws...

As for potency in Europe they don't really advertise thc levels mainly cuz its illegal. As for cbd most ppl here have never even heard of it. I think higher potency is good, but its not crucial to a good smoke. I would base a good smoke on taste more than potency. (e.g if less potent just smoke more :smoke: )

As for the ritual, most ppl that smoke daily have some sort of habit. Whether you bong it, roll it,... If you smoke all in 1 go, or through out a whole day, pure or mixed, with friends or alone, what music you put on, whether you fuck/jerk off high :love:  ... I think you get the point :p

5. man, im from oregon, i have too many dealers to count, and i can get it from the dispensary with the labeled thc/cbd ratio. but whenever i buy from whoever, if its good shit, it all does the same thing. i have this one friend who can tell you whether its indica/sativa though and hes actually amazingly accurate... but i think that since most weed nowadays is about a 60/40 hybrid, its all mostly the same high. and the thc is what gets you high, the cbd has more body/anxiolytic/sedative effects. and remember there are 64 active cannabinoids, not just cbd/thc. 

oh i always fuck high, lost my virginity high, of course. and i smoke every 30-45 minutes. thats generally when i start to feel sober again. 20 times a day is average, but if i have a lot, i might just sit there and do nothing but smoke for hours and hours... 

then im just like oh fuck im not real any more man

6. #6 Deleted member 813660, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
    20 times a day is a fuck ton man.. I used to think my 12 spliffs a day was a problem so I quit for 4 months straight :p But sure you can land some great un-named stuff, not gonna lie, but when I talk about fav strains I mean strains that you would most likely smoke if you had a choice (based on previous good sessions) cause you liked the taste and ratios of Ind/Sat

7. #7 mystonedmind, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    well yeah gettin high every half hour is kind of a lot. its sort of pointless now, because my tolerance is so high. but if i was going to pick my favorite strains.... green crack, purple kush, gods gift, green crack/syntax, any type of kush, sour d, NY sour d, blue dream, purple haze, those are most of the ones i remember smoking. but like i said, the best shit ive had didnt have a name. shit was orange man. oh and i had this stuff called dairy queen that actually tasted like a dairy queen ice cream cone. that day my dealer let me try 4 different strains (like a gram of each!) but the only one i remember was the dairy queen one... too bad he quit selling weed. 

8. No offense Oregon but you sound like the type of guy who pays 20 a gram so please don't tread on unfamiliar grounds. Especially not on someone elses post

9. dude theres like 15 different strains of girlscout cookies, i posted one of them. strains arent a sales tactic anymore, its the future. read a book

10. Lately I have really enjoyed Jack Herrer crosses. Candy Jack and Chem Jack are the most recent I've had and they taste amazing and are a great daytime high.

11. i pay 5 dollars a gram or less if i buy an ounce. and most strain names are made up by the dealer, ive helped dealers name them before. the ones that arent dont matter, because all the seeds out there are pretty inbred, same as the clones. only if you go to a dispensary and you can see the thc/cbd ratio is it anything but placebo. 

oh god, jack herrer is soooo goooood..... the crystals are like a 8th inch long!

12. #12 AlwaysKindWithMyKine, Jan 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
    dude are you on a c***k bender..? i feel the need to ask before offending you, are you mentally challenged? get educated and stop posing as someone we might think is cool because its failing miserably. youre basically the dude in your profile picture

13. bro take 12 steps back. im smoking a 2 gram blunt of cherry pie and guess what? it tastes like fucking cherry pie. you know why? because strain specification isnt a myth. ill put it bluntly {;)} you dont know what youre talking about and shouldnt be spreading unjustifiable misleading knowledge on someones post. for real, read a book or dont pretend to know it all peace and  love my dude

14. ive seen strains from dispensaries that were insanely high in cbd, 20+%, with as little as 0.05 thc. but these are specialized strains for medical reasons. most strains are 20%+ thc and 0.05-0.5 cbd. and thats not by weight as many people think, thats % of the trichome. 

15. Man you not making sense, you were just saying how strain names don't mean shit, and now you saying you like jack herrer...

16. its funny how easily posers  get spotted on here

17. youre so annoying, i didnt say theres no difference between strains, i said they all do the same thing. youre so cool with your 2 gram blunt, youre obviously a stoner genius, i obviously know nothing compared to this god among men, i should probably cut my balls off and hang myself with my scrotum skin because the shame of not agreeing with this guy is too much to bear. 

18. i love jack herrer! im not saying theres no difference in strains! i just dont think theres much of a difference in the high itself. i dont really care if you guys think im being a poser or not... plus, why would i contradict myself for no reason? ive had far too many strains to count, but in my experience, the high is almost always identical. and the best stuff ive had was always unnamed strains. 

19. My ritual while smoking is to inhale as fast as I can 7 times with the roach to send it off to heaven.

20. lolol shots fired shots fired :smoke:  bruh i could finish this blunt faster than it would take you to understand how wrong you are. just stop man i was being helpful in an asshole way. its the internet :hello: