Favourite drug

Discussion in 'General' started by Kimborasta, Apr 29, 2004.

?

Favourite drug?

1. Cannabis/Marijuanna

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Mushrooms

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Acid/LSD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. MDMA/Ecstasy/Pill

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cocaine/Coke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Amphetamine/Speed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Tranquilizers/Downers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. DXM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Ketamine/Special K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Opiates

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. As far as everyday drug use goes, definately trees. I couldn't really see myself doing any other drugs day in and day out.

Opium/opiates on the other hand are an amazing high. I absolutely love the feeling. In my opinion, the body high off of opium is one of the best feelings in the world.

And mushrooms are truely an amazing drug. Psychedelics can definately teach you alot about yourself, but I see mushrooms more as an every once in a while experience.

But if it came down to having one drug for the rest of my life, I'd definately have weed by my side.

2. Marijuana, hands down. But DXM would have to come in second.

3. cus your addicted :p

...but so am i, join the club!

4. cannabis ..cannabis for me..

why? because Peaches - Presidents of The United States Of America sounds the best it ever has right now.

5. Grass,

I'm not even close to being addicted lol To anything for that matter. :p

6. i put coke down 'cuz i don't consider weed a drug

7. oh man that song is great im gonna go listen to it right now lol

my fav drug is weed but ive only done that and dxm (whichi im on right now because im out of the cheeb) even though i really wanna do mushrooms but there hard as hell to get here

8. welp DXM is my favorite high but i really cant do that anymore due to certain circumstances... maybe i'll just replace it with PCP or sumthin ;)

but as of right now my fav is LSD cuz it seems to make me find my true self and my purpose of being here... kinda hard to explain..

wow, 3 lettered drugs r cool.

9. my favorite drug is of course is shrooms. second would have to be weed. I have tried cocaine a few times and it was amazing becuz it was really good shit

10. I know, XTC.

11. i would probably say alcohol because i like goin out and drinkin with my girlfriend and my friends and shit. its always a good time to get really drunk.

i also love shrooms but you cant do it as much.

12. Definetly lsd. Infact, i just tripped on friday. I enjoy tripping more than anything else, because it's always a different experience each time. I dunno i'm just extremely happy while i'm trippin on acid.

13. It's really a different experience anytime you take drugs.

14. oops, i ment to put "it's a different trip each time".

15. 25 mg? That's a LOT! I've never seen a pill for more than 10 mg.. was it an injection? I didn't know they made them that strong...

16. weed
    DXM

best mixture weed and codeine

17. LSD gives me my favorite high but only if theirs no worries and i can just have fun.

Overall out of the many drugs i have done i always come to enjoy MJ the most becasue of what it is, the culture and i can do it every day with no worries about getting seriously fubared for live, this is also why i only try the other drugs and stick with my safe LSD, shrooms and Marijuana.