Favorite Weather to get high!

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Anyways, I love summers. Sober or not, summer is my season, i LOVE summer :cool: :cool:

I'll be going back to school soon after taking a short lite session (2 classes) and am looking forward to it, which is good cuz i've been depressed for some time, but I'm finally becoming more optomistic via recent events n'soforth! :hello:

So anyways, I do know for a fact that when I'm high, I like it to be warm and slightly humid, but with a piney scent to the air. That way I can take a walk in a t-shirt n'shorts, get an ice cream cone while toking a joint at the local park. NICE :)

What's your favorite weather to be high during?

2. Not summer, because I'd be walking around at a Local Park, in scorching heat, sunburnt, sweating my balls off!

:) I like a Springtime Rainy Day. Rainy Days just feel like the right time to smoke. I love a Rainy Night ...

3. i like rain. its very soothing. but also nice semi cloudy lil windy day is nice to to stroll around

4. frisbee is best on a warm summer day, so i'm going to have to say summer.

5. As long as it's sunny.
    The next time you are baked, just go to a park or someplace surrounded by nature and just look at how real everything is. You will be amazed by how little effect concrete and cement have on you anymore, you will be out of the cave and into the real world. Then just look at what causes all these beautiful things to live, and you will find your god, the sun, the most glorious thing you have ever seen.
    just try not to burn your eyes out in admiration

6. As long as it's sunny.
    The next time you are baked, just go to a park or someplace surrounded by nature and just look at how real everything is. You will be amazed by how little effect concrete and cement have on you anymore, you will be out of the cave and into the real world. Then just look at what causes all these beautiful things to live, and you will find your god, the sun, the most glorious thing you have ever seen.
    just try not to burn your eyes out in admiration

7. Spring. Summer is too hot.

8. yeah windy rainy or thunder/lightning rainy is the shit on almost any drug

snow after a major snow storm is nice...late night toking on your roof in dead silence sort of shit

9. I love it when it's pouring down rain with thunder and lightning and i'm in a nice warm house with friends toking it up and playin video games. Oh and of course the warm pizza chillin on the table. Can't get much better than that.

10. Rainy, but warm..... Its awesome just listening to the rain ahhh

11. Either 80 and sunny or 20 and snowing. Extremes are my sort of thing.

12. When its raining. Not like thunderstorms and shit. Just a steady rain, and then Ill sit on a porch. Its pretty tight.

EDIT: And I like days where it looks like its gonna rain all day but barely does. So theres no sun all day, thats cool too

13. I like sitting by the fire in a heavy snow or rainstorm and toking up. I love the sound of rain. The next best thing is hot humid days in the summer.

14. I love heavy rain/thunderstorms while i'm high, hell, I love the rain even when i'm not high.

15. I love to get blitzed on a nice sunny spring afternoon and then go play frisbee when theres a slight breeze. aahhh man theres nothin better!

16. Im a summer guy..nothing more then chillin on a nice summer night on your porch smoking weed...spring/fall..doesnt matter long as its tshirt-sweater weather.

17. heavy rain while i hotbox my car:smoke:

the best

18. I always like it when it's dark and gloomy especially when i'm high. I guess because the way it smells and the cold wind feels good?

19. yea dark and gloomy rocks to...personally i prefer dark n gloomy when its hot out. thunderstorms when your high with lightning rocks.

20. Twilight time is the best time to get high. You smoke watch the sun slowly go down or the sky turn black and when it turns like completely black you sit there for a while not knowing that it is and then your like "holy shit its dark dude" I love that feeling. Other than that a nice temperature like 70-85 and no wind and a sunny day or a nice night with a full moon. Thats when it gets fun, or when alot of stars are out.