Favorite weapon of choice? and why?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Spazmatik420, Feb 19, 2009.

1. I have always had a soft spot for headies and a nice clean glass bong.
    ...preserves the magic...

2. I love my bong, all it takes is one real good rip to get me baked:smoke:. Add a few more rips and well...the inevitable:smoking:. I also like joints, it's like weed on the go when I smoke them. You wrap it at home and just bring it with you and your ready for a quick smoke whenever. Blunts are similar. From time to time I like using a little glass spoon, just to pay respects to how I started smoking.

That's all I got.

3. brass knuckels.

4. Bongs and bubblers normally. But sometimes I'm forced to pull out some juicy jay's and roll a fatty.

5. If I had 600 dollars for a volcano, I;d have one, but through and through I am a bong man :smoke: something about a bonghit that gets me nice and baked, joints are for work

6. i have a nice vape but i rarely use it, im too attached to the act of really lighting the shit up or something
    bubblers or bongs for me

7. Actually, to be more specific, i would love some juicy fruit out of a zong right now.
    *leans over*
    ahh, thats better.

:smoke:

8. Personally it's all about the bubblers. I love mine, i have a single chamber undiffused hammer(40) and a triple chamber all diffused glass on glass pullstem bubbler (130), i also have a vapir vaporizer (150, its okay but wait till you can get a volcano), two pipes, and of course a bong. The tripple is so clean and rips so hard. But on the other hand i love vapes for the fact you dont cough, smells way less and is healthier. plus you get a head high like no other. Bongs....love em but you gotta deal with coughing i know some ones gunna say don't hit it so hard but thats the way we smoke. And pipes are good if water's not around and people are plus smoke tricks are easier when you're smoke is from a pipe. and personally i hate joints and blunts unless they are to myself but then its kinda wasting weed.

9. I like pipes the best

I really want to try a steamroller tho :hello:

10. Pipes joints and even blunts have never ever got me real high. Spoons dont even get me a small buzz at all anymore, I just pass on those if it's not the only thing around. Blunts are just gross, joints at least taste better but are still sloppy and too wasteful. Blunts are trendy these days I think, all the stupid ass rappers glorify them "wow look how much weed we are smoking yo aren't we cooler than you"

I think eventually this fad will go away since when it comes down to it it's the most inefficient way to blaze. If you stop and think for yourself for a minute you know you're wasting all those trees. Just load 1/4 of it into your bong, save the rest and you'll get much more bang for your buck. The few habitual blunt smokers I know visit the dealer all the damn time to buy a cut for the next 1 or 2 days. waste of $.

I require bong rips, preferably produced via air displacement gravity style instead of my own lungs. I also like a bubbler with boiling hot water for pure taste. Vapes are clean and tasty but there's less cannibanoids entering your lungs that way (which is too bad vapes are so clean).

but whatever you can afford and as long as you enjoy it.. but i think it's a fact you cant beat bong rips

11. don't really have a favorite one because i like all of them lol. i like J's the most though, easy to conceal and dispose.

12. Roberto Duran

they called hiim "Hands of Stone."

Attached Files:

13. #73 Nawf52de GP 281, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    I know down here we blow swisher cigarillos (and we call them sweets not blunts). They help conserve more weed than full-size blunts, but its not like you have to smoke a whole blunt anyway. You could always just put it out when your "done" and fire up the rest later. They're re just generally more accessible in any situation. Easy/quicc to prepare, durable, easy to share, and easy to stash. With a bong its obvious to anyone who can see you that your blowing so the advantage is clearly with the swisher on that one. And its hard to hit a bong while driving or toss a bong to the side when the laws harass you. Not to mention that if you do smoke the whole blunt you will be high than a bitch.

Most people (on GC, not the real world) hate on blunts just because they have an association with hip-hop/recent boost in popularity/they just cant roll good but pretty much everyone who talks shit about them never smokes them anyway. I mean common sense/ACTUAL EXPERIENCE with blunts would negate most of the "cons" that blunt haters bring up. Its just blind hate really...

14. my movement away from blunts in the last few years has nothing to do with their popularity
    or hip hop
    or convention

blunts (as ccompared to an equal amount of trees in say a bong) get you less high
    period

when you smoke a blunt some of the smoke goes directly into the air as the thing burns
    when you smoke a bong virtually all the material gets burned and sucked inbto the bong and it ends up in your lungs

15. There are like...500 threads on this already, including polls, more than one.

Learn how to use Search

16. Joints
    Joints
    Joints

17. guns or smoking tools? Tommy; Bong

18. got a vape just a few days ago and its the best.
    2nd would be joints tho cuz they are convieniant, fun to roll, and im good at rolling (not to brag, i just have lots of practice):smoking:

19. I have a vapor bros and an old style JBd.

I usually opt for the vape, but you can never go wrong with a good Bong rip.

20. #80 Skeletor, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2009
    Out of the shit i have i always pick my bub or my spoon, i have a grav but i only like using it with headies cause i can taste the bud so well with it. Someone was over, party im guessing is when it happened, someone stole my steam roller. Shit ripped so hard :(

Blunt is always choice when possible.