Favorite ways to smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by Mike68, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Now dont get me wrong, I love being high, but for me, the reason I toke is much more basic than that.

I fuckin love smoking. Anything.

As I type this I'm taking drags of cigar tobacco out of my wooden sherlock because damnit, it just makes me feel so good. It calms me, balances me out. I feel closer to nature when I am smoking, closer to those around me. All except for cigarrettes, theyre too chemical-y, but thats just me.

So what are you guy's favorite methods of smoking? It can be anything, from weed to tobacco to salvia to fuck it banana peels or whatever you like. Honestly I feel that smoking has made my life better, made me a calmer, more level headed person. I cant understand the hate that so many people have against it. Anyone else feel the same way?

2. lol iam a fan of the pipe, one hitter, man, what is ur favorite way to smoke

3. Nothing better than taking a few hits off a bong.

Blunts are very nice also

4. 1. Bong Rips
    2. Blunts
    3. Dub Bubs

5. Its all about the pipes for me. Tobacco, weed, I love it when I'm just chilling with my own piece, or passing it around with a group. Theres a spiritual connection between a guy and his piece (interpret that sentence as you will)

6. if im looking to get fucked up, bong. if im looking for a good time, a blunt

7. The absolute most amazing feeling is the come-up after smoking a waterfall bong hit.

8. my favorite way to smoke is upside down. :)

9. Bowl
    Bong
    Blunt

10. My fav way of toking is getting percd out. It goes in so smooth. I love my tubes. A grape swisher is also nice.

11. i like blunts and glass pieces

12. I have to stop toking for DT's, so just for the hell of it I completely cleaned the bong and I've been taking hits of tobacco out of it. Kids, dont try this at home. Bong hits of tobacco will fuck your shit up. I only do one or two a day, but it keeps the reefer urges down- I just have to hear the bubbling noise :D