Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite ways to smoke HASH

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bridgedank, Jan 11, 2013.

1. #1 bridgedank, Jan 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2013
    That's right, what's your favorite way to smoke hash? Iso hash, full melt, poor mans, you name it, I want to know your favorite way to smoke it!

Personally, smoking Willy's Wonder Bubble Hash out of a small wooden (redwood) bowl does wonders (!) as long as its crumbled up nicely.

I also attempted to dab the hash onto a glass nail in dome. Maybe full melt will work better ^_^

Looking forward,
    Thanks
    BD
    *edit iPhone smileys aren't compatible : /

2. My favorite is and will always be in a traditional spliff. Either use tobacco or herb mixes to melt the hash in. Barely any tobacco taste if you dont dig that. Hash is my favorite cannabis concentrate.

3. Mmm I almost imagine a chocolate flavor/aroma that would be produced from making one of those with this Bubble I got here.

I never smoke tobacco besides the occasional shisha. But maybe I will try it out and see how I like it :)

And of course to also increase the flavor and reduce harmful butane with the meds, using organic hemp wick does the trick.

4. I gotta agree, spliffs with tobacco and some hash are unbeatable, its almost creamy in the best of ways. MM.

5. I love it wether in a chillum or topping my bowls. Never comes bad in a cigarette or a joint. Hmmm hash...

6. I have only tried full melt but i always enjoy dabbing it or smoking straight out of a pipe with a screen. I like to feel the full effect of the hash not the combo lf weed+hash. Hash has a different kind of high to it

7. Either dabs or topping a bowl, if I have true hash (that black stuff, not ISO/budder) I sometimes use the cup and straw method.

8. 710PEN

^does the job nicely :smoke:

9. Break it up, and roll it up with some nice tobacco :)

10. in my bong, heated by my soldering gun.