Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite way to consume cannabis

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Classifiedinfo, May 11, 2022.

1. Hey everyone, I made this thread in the accessories on accident so I thought I’d post it here, what’s some of your favorite ways to to get high from the classic joint all the way to a steam chalice I wanna hear what you all love the most and why, I’ll go first. My personal favorite is the joint nothing beats seeing your beautiful herb admiring it than grinding it up filling up a nice hemp paper, wrapping it up beautifully and then blowing it down while admiring your work after every hit and watching the beautiful smoke flow in the air as you do smoke tricks man nothing beats it, as for my second choice I will have to say my good ole trusty bongs lol, what’s not to love about them, water purifies your smoke, uses only a little herb and does the job quick and easy with no mess I think I’ll use it actually right now lol

2. My collection

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bong.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Canna capsules........better for the lungs.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. For sure, definitely the best way is anyway that causes no harm especially for medical use

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tabletop vaporizer. Kills off much of the carcinogens. A more healthy way to travel.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I take RSO

Then I Vape

• Like Like x 2
  8. Vaporized through water.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

9. That and Edibles are the only ways I consume Cannabis now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Well used I see!
    My choices are a joint, a bong, and a nectar collector for concentrate.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Nice, and yeah lol I gotta clean some of them, gotta get more 420 cleaner

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. My favourite method is and always has been the good ol' fashioned doobie. Although lately I've become a big fan of my new(ish) silicone pipe.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I smoke it, I vape it, I eat it......Every method for a different purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Definitely, my option is a bong or a water bong)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Just finished these snack bars 25 mg thc per bar.
    20220515_170932.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Bongs are by far my favorite. Never been big on edibles, I prefer smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Cbd can improve sleep yes, however the main cannabinoid for sleep is cbn

18. Reported.......our daily spammer.

19. ???

20. The guy you quoted in your post #17 was a spammer..........his post has been deleted and so has he.