Favorite way of smoking/ what gets you highest

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bri0345, Oct 28, 2018.

1. my favorite way to get stoned is to load up some dry, top shelf nug into a vaporizer and have a bowl to myself.
    my second favorite way to get stoned is inside, on a couch or a bed, with a joint and good company.
    what gets me the highest is when I take a combo bong rip and dab hit after already eating more edibles than I should have... a ritual I do my best to practice once a week.

2. joint / dabs

3. Bong gets me the highest any day (plus sometimes I put a lil tobacco onto the bowl and it's like smoking a blunt in one hit lol)

And then the joint forsure for any occasion

MPM

4. rolls to the face, whether it be a blunt or joint

5. Totally agree! I make turn my pot into coconut oil, put 1/2 to 1 ounce into 330 grams (just over 1 cup) into a jar of coconut oil. And it flogs me! I have to eat at least a tablespoon. But it lasts all day!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 GorillaGherkin, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    Homemade Edibles get me every time but have to limit them to home use only. Other than that it’s just micodosing oils and vaping at night.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I’ve smoked too many tobacco/weed bong bowls on a single day
    It did not get me the highest but was my favorite for 5 years as I felt very sharp and on top of my game Plus that nicotine buzz was sometimes paralyzing, I hate to admit it, cause it’s been a battle trying to quit.

I enjoy watching people taking dabs especially big ones though

My preferred method now is a pipe for weed because it keeps me from tobacco rips with those shitty cigarettes and I’ve got a sweet dab rig that I just need like an elbow for so I can dab again

8. To this very day ; an old-school-ish pipe and well-assembled joint devotee and stalwart. Some might even get away with the phrase 'minimalist purist', even. Every year I seem to catch more and more shit about it, I'm severely in the minority nowadays among my close friends and such that I've pretty much always smoked with because I smoke like, 95% flower. Everyone except me pretty much moved over to almost strictly dabs, and I never thought I'd see the day where (in jest, of course) I'm being ribbed because I'm smoking 'just weed'. Not anti-dabs at all, just very stubborn about my herb.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Past year or so it’s been nothing but wax hits, how ever I can, even smoked wax outta the gravity bong couple times cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I like vaping wax, but our guy doesn't always have it in. And the bong gets me wasted in about 4 good rips.

But my everyday is a pipe probably cuz it's what I learned to smoke from.

11. #32 Quantary, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    [​IMG]

My favorite will always be home made shit, like this giveaway bottle and stainless straws. You twist the glass open for the carb. It's spill resistant and pretty unbreakable. Total cost about $20 for bowl and straws.The only drawback is small air volume after putting 3 inches of water (maybe 16 oz). The ideal size would be 1 - 1.5 qts. It won't cost any more than a 32 oz mason jar of spaghetti sauce.

Today I'm smoking 1 g of Northern Lights sauce (70% THC) cut in to 3.5 g each of Tesla Tower (S) and GSC. Since I only have a bowl and flame the best way to mix evenly was with trimming shears, not a grinder which would gum up. It took probably an hour of breaking the bud up and working the hash in with scissors. I still prefer flower out of a simple water bong. Hash is a different animal. I'm saving that till when I'm almost dead.

12. Bob Marley bong with ice cubes in it . Listening to Marley or ice cube lol.

13. 20190215_012351.jpg

14. [​IMG]

Nice little rip sesh

[​IMG]

Then getting lost in competitiveness in this game. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. my fav are cones/joints because they are so smooth, you taste the weed, and no after taste. but just for the easy convenience i like my glass pipe.

16. I love joints!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

17. id say bong rips are probably the way to get the highest but something about one hitters makes me like them more