Favorite way of smoking/ what gets you highest

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bri0345, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Hey, whats your favorite way of smoking
    And what way gets you the biggest.
    For me my favorite way on smoking is joints because i can just sit back amd relax and smoke
    Smoking pipes however get me the highest, but I need to sit up and smoke instead on just laying down or something

Sorey if this doesnt make sense, im pretty high atm lol

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Inhaling... works every time!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Edibles get me the highest out of everything lol

• Like Like x 5
  4. I love to smoke joints but i cant, id be in a coma if I did. im a one-hit wonder so i hit one or two off of a one-hitter and im done.

• Like Like x 2
  5. My bong definitely is my favorite. Sometimes if I just want a small bowl for a mild chill I'll grab my glass pipe. But when I'm trying to get really high I always grab the bong.

• Like Like x 1
  6. :lmafoe:

Using a bong to inhale from is my favoite. However if they are looking to be healthier OP should try a vaporizer.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Low temp dabs from my enail or RSO will do the job

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. Inhalation after puffing usually does the trick...
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I prefer joints, I find it more cozy and relaxing than ripping a bong for an example.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Honestly lately it’s been fat cones

• Like Like x 1
  11. Vaporizer

• Like Like x 2
  12. My bong lol is my best friend and never betrays me.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 3
  13. My fav way that I used to smoke they got me super high was using soft hash rolling it out like a paper and then roll it with green inside messes you up but is massive waste but hey who cares. You guys should try a hash wood joint

14. Joints and the occasional edibles defo my favourite way, if I’m low on weed then I can put trust in a Scottish bucket to mess me up with very little weed :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Can't beat a bucket mate

16. Cause 11-hydroxy-thc is stronger and long lasting effects and only happens when eaten not vaped or smoked.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  17. I like joints and have some insence going for extra effects:)

Do like to make a cake but edibles i need a weekend lol
    Spliffs on most days as i work full time and ive had edibles and woke up still fucked lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Edibles kick the shit out of the pain I get lol, I'm actually decarbing some hash now to make some kinda edible :laughing:

19. #19 Vee, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018

Bong but moving reluctantly to the vape....again ...lol

but never the above lung ..lol

20. Joints and weed pens are my go to. I love the dirty and more potent high you get from smoking a joint. When smoking concentrated weed I get a faster high but at the expense of a more clear head and functioning high.

Two full inhales from my vape pen and I have a nice weed bud that can at least last me for four to six hours.
    If I want to get stoned out my mind all I have to do is vape until my heart is content. I can get a nice high that will last me for the rest of that day.

Don’t get me wrong. I like my joints as well. It’s just that the longer use cartridges the more you begin to rely on their benefits and the ease of being able to het high in almost any given situation.

• Agree Agree x 1