Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favorite video game to play when stoned??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jeromesanchez, Jun 10, 2004.

1. solitaire or counterstrike on my computer
    mario on my gameboy
    supersmash bros 64 and perfect dark

2. thats definitely one of my favorites

but my alltime favorite is kingdom hearts

3. Alone - probably System Shock 2 (too tight of a game)
    With friends - Super Smash Bros Melee or Battlefield 1942

4. HALO in the shit to play. you feel like you are actually battling those aliens

5. On my own it would have to be Unreal Tournament, but as far a multiplayers go, Nintendo come top of the pile. Smash Bros, Mario Kart and F-Zero are a few of my favourites. I also like a bit of Soul Caliber, though I prefer the PS2 version of that, purely for the controls!

6. Right now I'm playing NeverWinterNights - at the rate of 1/2 a hour a week! It's driving me nuts. I've got Morrowind and Knights of the Old Replublic sitting here waiting...

7. Halo. Especially multiplayer.

Space flyin' games are pretty tight, tho.

NFSU is pretty fun stoned.

8. counter-strike and mp Halo on my Xbox :)

9. I'm really enjoying chronicles of riddick right now. Nothing better then shooting out all the lights, switching the "eyeshine" and stabbing cops in the kidney's with a screwdriver.

or if they try to beat you with their gun, you can counter it by grabbing it, pointing it at their chin and blowing their brains out.

10. by far the best video game to play while stoned is Halo but only multiplayer because it sucks by urself

11. Playing your mom has always been a favorite of mine. Beside that, I would have to say your father. 0: - D

12. Return To Castle Wolfenstein

Yeah, its old. But its still mad fun.:D

13. people what the hells the matter with you go get yourself SOCOM 2 (online) 16 people in a room killing the shit out of each other. def the best game stoned. but im going to try resident evil (online) that medal of honor (online) sucks even stoned it sucked socom 1 (online) is still good but way to many cheaters