Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favorite video game to play when stoned??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jeromesanchez, Jun 10, 2004.

1. In my opinion, I think that playing video games and smoking weed at the same time (with some friends or alone) is the one of the best things to do when you want to kick back and relax. Anyways, what video games do you all like to play when your stoned? My favorite is GHOST RECON. I just trip out and actually feel like im in the game and stuff. LOL.

2. SSX3

though, I dont play many games, its good times, lots of bright colors, decent tunes, and nice tricks :)

3. tony hawk 3... i loves me some motorhead

4. lol..yeah really..

I dunno what made me post to this one..but I didnt reply to anythose other ones I think..

hmmm...

jeromesanchez you hold the power of knowing my favorite video game. can you handle this?!!

now how bout that search button lol can you handle that? j/k..

5. i love playing "search button" when stoned...its great

6. Counterstrike owns when you're stoned. I am better at CS when I am stoned then when im sober.

7. NBA Live 2004. Sober, stoned, whatever, its the hottest game out right now.

Oh, except for NBA Ballers. But I'm broke and don't got that.

8. Super Smash Bros Melee on my Gamecube. Or Double Dash.

9. i was actually thinking about "handling" something else.

but uh yeah, anything from tom clancy: rogue spear, splinter cell, and then of course there is starcraft.

10. Super Smash Bros Melee is the shitZ! Ya, and sense my bro owns the gamecubed and most the games I will post the ones I love to play while stone, Super Smash Bros Melee, Vetiful Joe, and the Mario game with the squirtgun.

11. Ya NBA Live 2004 is a sweet game, I love playing it stoned. Same with Madden 2004 and NHL 2004, I love to play my friends in sports games when Im smoking.

Oh and NBA Live 2004 is just too easy to score in. All you do is crossover, pro-hop, dunk/lay-up. Rinse. Repeat.

12. Viewtiful Joe is awesome but it can get hard as fuck! No checkpoints, no saving before bosses? What the fuck is that shit!

13. "same as it was,in the other 12 threads...."

well, i wasn't here for those and figure i'd get pounced on for searching and dragging up an old thread just to share what my favorite video for stoned play happens to be.

so, anyway, back to it, UT2004, all the way. Very nice play...well, and Morrowind, but damn, that's hard to play for anything less than a few hours (days for some!)

heh ;)

14. starcraft.....i used to play that game so much...so much fun too. Im gonna smoke it fat this weekend though cus i just got done with school today, and its my biorthday today too, so tommorow night ill be baked as fuck.

15. give em a break...my first thread was asking about growing with black lights..lol

as far as video games..I like online games where you can interact with other people..I.E Ultima or Starcraft

16. stoned i like to fuck shit up in gta 3 and VC, halo, smash bros, mario kart, super mario bros 3

not stoned i play a lot of RPGs... currently i'm playing champions of norrath,zelda ocarina of time, harvest moon SNES and wonderful life, was playing ff9 but lost track

-first post-

17. Shadowrun on the Sega Genesis.

18. Yea, starcraft is awesome. I just recently got diablo 2 though(finally got a new computer that can run it...yes its about time) and I've been playing that a lot lately. Awesome game.

Blizzard makes the best computer games...ah, going back to the demo of warcraft 1 I used to have...then the full version, then warcraft 2 which kicked ass, diablo 1 was amazing, starcraft, diablo 2, warcraft 3, good shit. Every single game they have made kicks ass.

19. BEST GAME TO PLAY WHEN YOU ARE FUCKED UP IS HALO THAT SHIT'S TITE BLASTIN ALIENS AND RIDING IN VEHICLES THROUGH A STRANGE RING WORLD THAN LOOKIN UP AT THE SUN AND SEEING A BIG ASS RING CROSSING THE SKY, TELL ME IT ISN'T THE BEST!