Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Video Game to Play Stoned?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by st0nedf0rm, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Hey blades, what are your favorite video games (PC or console) to play while stoned?

For me I'd say League of Legends and N64 Mario Kart :smoke:

2. you realize there is a Gamer's Heartbeat subsection...right?

that is where this thread belongs, not in the Seasoned Toker subsection.

There is a huge League of Legends thread.

fail

3. Modern Warfare 3, cause it's so freaking easy and I can still rack up a 5.00+ kd every match when I'm blitsed off my mind... however if you put me in the hands of a difficult game such as Gears of War I have no idea what I'm doing ._.

4. modded skyrim on pc :cool::smoke:

5. NHL or an old school button masher ..maybe some WWF No Mercy on the N64

6. Grand Theft Auto free rome fuck shit up high as fuck

7. Woops my fault on the thread placement, still new -_-. I'll definitely look for that League of Legends thread though.

8. I love the fuck out of star wars knights of the old republic.

9. I like BF3 and MW3, sometimes tiger woods pga when im gone

10. Battlefield 3, in fact i play better stoned.

11. Yeah I always find I play better high haha. Not sure if there is any theory behind it but there's definitely a difference.

12. Crash motherflipping Bandicoot

13. On Call of Duty, my k/d when I'm ripped outta my mind is about 3.50 at least.. when im sober, its near 2.00. And Im pretty sure all my saved highlights were from when i was high....unfortunately now my xbox is broke:mad: and microcuntsoft wants $100 to fix it. Fuck that noise

14. Hmmm minecraft is fun, sober or stoned
    Galaxy wars is the shit
    galaga, original
    Any zelda game
    Gta
    Oblivion
    Pokemon
    Mw2
    Left 4 dead
    Mario galaxy
    Super mario 64
    Pokemon snap :D oh man me and two of my friends spent an entire day getting baked and beating pokemon snap, that was a kick ass day

Harvest moon
    Animal crossing.... you know pretty much any games is fun while stoned

I suppose my favorite for the moment is minecraft though

15. ^^^yesssss im working on pokemon leafgreen on my cpu right now, such awesomeness

16. Glover for M64, its the coolest game high or not