Favorite video game high

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Fancysauce, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Mos Def NAZI ZOMBIES hahah its the best game to play high

2. I love COD: World at War on Xbox Live High and not High.
    I play better when i'm high though cus I love to run around and shoot people. I like to play Hardcore Search and Destroy the Most.

3. Me it's gears of war 2. I'm not great at it but when I'm high I just rape locust. what I like to do is 2 vs 1 on the build your own and you have to play as locust if you want to go against the 2 bots. I put the difficulty at insane and choose that guy that has the 2 chainsaws in the story mode. I just feel so pumped when I play it like that. also go to customize weapons to all longshots.

4. Warcraft 3: Dota is pretty damn fun baked.

5. AGREED.

Although my favorite would have to be one no one has mentioned yet:

SOCOM !!!!!! (minus the problems the newest one had at the start, it is by far the best game to play high. The game is like crack even sober. Hence the name SOCRACK).

6. can't believe no one has said super mario 64. :(

7. Right on, man :D

8. wow i cant belive more of you use to use "playing halo" as your code its also what i used to use in texts and on the phone if my parents were near. Gears of war was our code for the bong my friend had and call of duty 2 was the code for rolling(joints).

That brings back memories

9. FALLOUT 3!!!!!! sick fucking game.

and while high i must say that any shooter will waste my life away.

sid meirs civilization series too lol

10. POSTAL!!! One of the funniest fucking games ever.
    Anything Half Life
    Halo 3
    COD:WAW
    Fallout 3

11. I gotta definitely support any GTA game (especially San Andreas - with the jetpack) and either Saint's Row game.

12. Halo 3, NHL 08, Tiger Woods 09...

In high school xbox was our code for smoking, we used to say oh how many controllers (grams) should i bring or get... it was great. Never got caught. I could talk about that shit across the table from my parents and they didnt even notice

13. rez hd.

its not just a game, its an experience.

14. I almost always play GTA IV.

15. Nba 2K9, it gets pretty intense when ur playin against a buddy.

16. Damn took the words right out of my mouth...

I usually play Smash Bros Brawl, and its really convenient because i downloaded mario kart 64 for virtual console.

Makes it easier to switch back and forth between games.

It's also fun to fuck around on halo 3 live just teabaggin bitches and tearing it up lol.:D

17. World of Warcraft

18. Most definitely Track Mania or Counter Strike. But any relatively easy video game is sweet. It's just that Halo shit is too hard for me lol.

19. GTA is my fav because it does not matter at all how bad your driving is