Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite type of weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Newguy35, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Where I'm from weed is 10 a gram for bad/OK stuff and 20 a gram for hydro and thats about all we have. However my friend is telling me he may have a new hookup soon. So far I have had reccomended to me, Northern lights, Blueberry, White Widow, Purple haze. Are these that much better from hydro? Also how will I know it is the real stuff and not regular weed? All weed lookd pretty much the same. Thanks and happy tokin

2. anything that'll get me nice and lifted.... :)

3. go for the blueberry kind, w/blueberry blunt papers, also, if you are looking for cheaper stuff, make friends with the dealers, and they will be more likely to hook you up. check neerby towns, b/c prices might be way less expensive there. happy hunting...

4. go for the blueberry kind, w/blueberry blunt papers, also, if you are looking for cheaper stuff, make friends with the dealers, and they will be more likely to hook you up. check neerby towns, b/c prices might be way less expensive there. happy hunting...

5. Having smoked (and sold) a lot of good bud in my life, lemme tell you the truth. Most of what theyll tell you is bullshit. My advice is to experiment. Buy as much different weed as you can, and try it out. Whatever strain they tell you it is doesn't matter too much. Even if they know theyre talking about and arent just making the shit up, how well the weed is grown makes more difference than its genetics. Fortunately, this is also much easier to see. I take it you can tell hydroponics from weed grown in the dirt at this point. Other than that, I usually look for weed that smells dank and has large, crystally buds that look like they havent been abused too much. Other than that, just try out lots of bud and buy what makes you feel good. Remember, half of getting high is mental, so smoking weed that looks/tastes good is sometimes just as important as finding potent stuff IMHO. What malu said about making friends w/ your dealers is a good idea too. BTW if youre paying 10/gram for stuff that is not hydroponic, youre getting ripped off... Come to the H-town (Houston). Schwag is 30 bucks an ounce! Perfect for brownies, yum

6. 30 bucks for and O of swhag?! wow think how much brownies or hash oil you could make. We get god dammed ripped off in cali. 20$ for a gram period. gettin a $50 doller 8th is are best deal but any who. . .

My favorite weed is white Rhino.
    i once had this stuff called hollands hope and it tasted like it was candy. But there both rare and i guess it realy does depend on how there grown. Peace out

7. Weed just keeps getting better and better!!!!HALLELEUIAH!!!!!HE HE HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Don't forget those crystals.

9. Most of what dealers say is bullshit. Look and see how good it is. Ask if you can test a little out. And as for if they are better than hydro, hydro is a growing method not a kind of pot. So, smell it, taste it, and see if it's worth the money. You never know if he really has good strains. Buy a little and see how it goes and then buy some more if it's good. Remember to look for nice fluffy resiny buds, not brick weed if you are actually getting really good stuff.