Favorite thing to watch when baked

Discussion in 'General' started by tokebowls, Sep 19, 2006.

1. My favorite shit to watch when im stoned has got to be the National Geographic Channel, or i got this channel w/ my digital cable called The Science Channel, and on the 24th of spetember theyre doing a speacial called "The Rise of Man" its gunna be so badass, check your guides or whatver to see if you have it

T some B's

2. the first 48 and cops

3. it was fucking great to watch all the shit they did on metal during metal month on vh1

4. ^yeah metal month kicked ass! But I would have to say either the discovery channel or futurama. Did anyone wacth that assult on waco thing some crazy shit went down. And we need more futurama damn it!

5. The Simpsons
    Discovery Channel (Most Evil)
    Reno 911
    Rodney Dangerfield DVD's
    Homestarrunner.com

6. yea man i feel the homestarrunner, thats always funny baked or not...

7. Futurama, Family Guy, Trailer Park Boys, Two and a half men..uhhmm

8. by far, my favorite thing to watch is Pink Floyd Live @ Pompeii (directors cut)... the visuals are completely mind boggling, and the music really gets you thinking. absolutely wicked stuff. i really enjoy it way more than the wall... if you make/play music....and watch it, you'll understand why.

9. i like watching myself fap. not recorded on camera. im just hoovering about 2 feet above my body when i do it

10. no no no--it's all about Adult Swim shows:

Tom Goes To The Mayor (crazy funny stoned)
    Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    The Venture Bros.
    Perfect Hair Forever
    Squidbillies

Tom Goes To The Mayor is my favorite though

11. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
    The Boondocks
    Chappelle's Show
    Family Guy
    That 70s Show
    Flavor of Love [lmao, its hilarious]

12. Cops!
    SpongeBobSquarePants!
    Comedy central!
    and anything funny!

13. anything about space

14. South Park, Chapelle's Show, anything that makes me laugh..

Occasionally I'll get sucked into some History shit or something though

15. I don't watch much TV when I'm high but the Disasterpiece's DVD by Slipknot REALLY gets my blood pumping. Such a trip when you're stoned.

16. family guy, entorage, the first 48, cops, the shield, and csi miami. i know most of the shows i like involve cops, not that im a fan of law enforcement but shows about cops just have alot of cool drama and suspense which is why i tend to watch more cop shows.

17. I watch all the normal stoner movies or that 70's show. so many good times just sitting by the tv.

18. alice in wonderland

19. The Simpsons
    Family Guy
    Futurama (hell yes!)
    That 70's Show
    South Park
    Roseanne (I think it's a girl thing)
    Pretty much anything that makes me laugh is good though..

-And to the guy that loved Futurama too, it's coming back in Spring (I think) 2008 with new episodes! I can't remember who's going to have the show though, either Comedy Central or Cartoon Network. I probably should have researched this before I posted, but what the hell..I'm still buzzing.

20. Futurama, Family Guy, Cops, House, and MXC. I love MXC so much because they say the most rediculous shit.