Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite thing to eat when high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Beds31, May 18, 2012.

1. Just wondering what the best thing to eat is when your baked out

2. Some type of dead animal.

3. Water because its wet.

4. I've gotta have my fruit roll ups.

5. I frakken love slim Jim's. It's just so delicious. And taco bell has these fruit slushes called frutista freeze; amazing.

6. I love cinnamon toast crunch and fruit..I've got to go grocery shopping!

7. applesauce. no joke

8. ben & Jerrys, pretty much any take-away/ junk food, oh and hot chocolate is so good!

9. Fish and chips is sick, but it kills the high after like 3 bites haha.

10. Anything in my fridge or I order lol im not obese by any means but I have gained 10 pounds haha but as long as im enjoying life

11. Its summer here in cali so I bbq baked...burgers brautts n jalapeno poppers

12. #13 PsilocinTHC, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    Tacos.
    Cheese Doritos.
    Peanut M&M's.
    Washed down with orange soda (I drink more of the stuff than Kel).:smoke:

13. #14 ZOIDS 3, May 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2012
    agrol you know chinese food

14. i love ranch sunflower seeds and pepsi haha

15. I like peanut butter and jelly with some cut up banana's in it. Gotta have it on toast too! Yummy.

16. chinese food. like chow mein or some shit

17. Chinese Food all the way! Im about to pack a bowl then order up some Lo Mein, Kung Pao Chicken, Spare Ribs, and Peking Ravioli for delivery!!

Fortune Cookies just provide a great desert afterwards too

18. Chocolate Milk and. Cheesestrings mofo that shit makes me so friggin hard :devious:

19. im vegetarian but sometimes i get so high that i eat meat without even thinking about it. happened yesterday, last time was back in march ahahahha