Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tommyboy6001, May 29, 2006.

1. Hey guys I think it would be good to see what other people think is the best strain of Marijuana . In my day I have smoke Northern Lights, Skunk #1, Purple Diesel and some hydro Blueberry. I have to say that my favorite strain is Blueberry because its a really fun high I laugh my ass off everytime I smoke it. So what are your favorite strains and why?

2. bc buds just a smooth smoke an nice taste

3. over in Nor Cal the most common bud i get it Trainwreck..
    that 1 hitta quitta

4. i think maui wowie is probably my fav

5. what do you think are the best strains to grow because of their potency, yield, taste, and smell?

6. Northern LightsxGrapefruit

My favorite simply based on high is either blueberry (watched led-zep laser light show blasted on some blueberry, and fuck, indescribable) or perhaps mauie wowie, it made me want to take mental adventures.

7. trainwreck is one of my favs also anything purple is usually hella dank. growing some white widow x little purple river this year.

8. I had some Northern Lights x Blueberry once that was amazing.

My favorite strain that I can get rather consistently is Sweet Island Skunk, however. Amazing taste and pure sativa high.

9. My favorite so far is probably Lemon Kush.

10. Favorite strain? "Fraise" (Strawberry, not to be confused with Strawberry Cough) of course! great plant, swiss genetics. tall bushy sativa with rock-hard very sweet and sugary buds all over that send you into another dimension :D:smoking:

[​IMG]

Toke on guys!

11. Strongest bud I've ever smoked was White Rhino. Man that guy was a great grower, too bad he moved before he could teach me some more.

Favorite high though, was definately AK-48. Trainwreck being a close second. Great stuff.

12. Skunk #1, defiently. Though Orange Bud is defiently the second in command.

13. As of right now my favs are Willie Nelson, Green Crack, OG Kush & Purple MK Ultra