Favorite stoned passtime?

Discussion in 'General' started by AbsoluteAlita, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Some people sleep, some people get creative, some people do nothing, most people eat.

So what do you usually end up doing?

I always have this extreme urge to watch episodes of Friends and Daria on my computer. Weird, I know.

2. Play Soul Calibur (best fighting game ever). Either that or just do nothing, listen to music, chat online, and shoot people up in Half-Life mods.

3. I tend to write for hours...

Sometimes I play music for hours....

Occasionally I talk for hours...

To no one...

Just sitting alone...

Staring at the blank page...

That is my life...

I uhh kinda lost my train of thought here, so uhh Yea I have no clue. *runs off*

4. VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!

5. for some reason, i always swear so much more than usual when i'm high.....

wait, that's not really a pastime....

6. It could be if you tried at it real hard ;)

7. I like to write, play guitar, rap to whatever I'm reading and whatever beat pops up in my head, listen to music, stare in the mirror and wonder what side I'm REALLY on (NEVER make eye contact, can create a trance... dangerous).

With friends I talk, joke, speculate.

8. i get outside and do what ever

9. Masturbating :D

I watch tv, play guitar, try to write lyrics (but I suck), drive, and sit and think. I dunno which is my favorite. I would say driving because I love to drive, but I can't work on feats of skill while high. I do like to randomly drive down back roads around the lake I've never seen before. It's crazy when you have no idea where you are and are trying to figure out if you remember where you came from enough to turn around or if you should just keep going. I usually keep going and eventually make it back. It's also funny when you keep going in circles but can't figure out how the hell you're doing it. I did this one loop 3 or 4 times before I figured out how to get out of it.

10. I always try and play my banjo, I've been playing for like 5 years now, and I'm pretty good, but never ever when I'm stoned, it's just more fun that way.

11. yardwork comes to mind...gardening floating around in the pool.
    if im alone, sitting quietly no t.v no nuthin...just me an my thoughts
    craft some strange shit...
    paint

things i do not do whlie high....
    apply makeup upon ma face
    pay bills
    balance checkbook
    read
    talk to my parents on the phone
    talk to anyone on the phone for that matter