favorite song of all time?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Maitereya, Jan 15, 2008.

1. well the title explains it, whats your favorite song of all time. for me it would have to be tonight, tonight by the smashing pumpkins

2. It Rains Diamonds - Insane Clown Posse.
    I think J's voice is so beautiful on shangri-la

3. There is no way I could name one as my favourite. Hell I can't even pick my favourite song from a particular band....or my favourite band for that matter...

Shit.. I haven't picked anything

4. Uh, impossible question but if I had to pick.. Just Dropped In by Kenny Rogers, but there are so many others I love that its not really fair to call one #1 and leave the rest out.

Today I'm really digging Blue Bird by Bufallo Springfield, tho.

5. toatllly impossible it changes every day lol i love everything sooo much
    but right now i think the who the real me
    john entwistle is beast

6. don't think twice - bob dylan
    imagine - john lennon

7. Within you and without you, like a rolling stone, postcards from italy, cold december, ramble on

8. i really like brand new and blink 182 granted blink 182 isnt even a band anymore i still love there old stuff and i could listen to brand new all day anyday

9. Star Slight by At The Drive-In

10. that's a tough one but...

heroin - the velvet underground

11. I agree... there's way too much great music to narrow it down like that.

12. Red Red Wine - Bob Marley (hard choice though i love everything he did)

13. AC/DC- Shake a Leg

14. You've got to be kidding me man... that song is NOT by Bob Marley. He never recorded or performed it at all. It's UB-40, a British reggae band from the eighties.... I believe it was originally written by Neil Diamond. :mad:

15. this is hard but i have to say

atmosphere-the things that hate us

16. Cover This - Dispatch

or any other Dispatch, State Radio, Pete Francis, or Braddigan song