Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Smokin Routines

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SourDbytheOz, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Summer routine

Wake up
    Plug in vape
    Get cereal
    Vape is ready, load up weed
    Vape
    Eat cereal
    Fall asleep

Repeat!

2. Eat, sleep, drink, sleep, bowl, sleep, eat, bowl, bowl, bowl, eat, eat, sleeeeeeeeeeeep, drink, bowl, drink, bowl, eat, eat. welcome to collingwood

3. Favorite routine:

1. Eat dinner (like to have a good base before I toke)
    2. Ride bike about a mile to large hill.
    3. Smoke bowl at top of hill.
    4. Ride down hill at top speed :smoking:
    5. Enjoy nature on ride back home.

4. Sounds like a nice lil adventure right there man haha good stuff.

5. #25 BudnGraff, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I wish I could +rep you but I'm on my phone :/ I'll try remember to do it tomorrow ahahaaha. Just so funny and true ahaha

6. #26 BudnGraff, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol :p

7. u usually pull have the laptop out with some music or a good show on the tube....a glass of soda or milk on the side and a bowl of ice for the bong.

8. I always listen to this when I'm high. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4GNJU1o2w]Tes La Rok - You & I (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]

9. go biking to my favourite spot in the woods, turn on my ipod to some grateful dead or quicksilver messenger service, smoke a few bowls, amazing bike ride home