Favorite Shroom Method

Discussion in 'General' started by torchy, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Everytime I shroom with other people I notice that everyone has their own ritual for taking shrooms. I'm curious as to what everyones favorite method is (ie. straight, tea, in food).

My favorite way is to heat up a small bowl of spaghetti and little bit of marinara sauce and mix in between an 1/8 and a 1/4 of mushrooms. For some reason this way seems to make my trip a bit more intense than most other ways I've tried, including just eating them straight.

2. I jus shove them all in my fuckin face and then wash it down with sprite.Yeah its nasty but hey u get to trip :)

3. I can't do that anymore, I used to be able to eat them plain, and now for some reason I just can't. The taste doesn't really bother me but the smell makes me nauseous.

4. aw just pop them back and then enjoy the show

5. grind them up and put them on peanut butter sandwich

6. chocolates! melt the chocolate, pour in molds, sprinkle in shrooms, let dry, munch em down... they dont even taste bad that way...

7. eat the caps and sit back for the ride

8. Hell yea! thats the way to go! chocolates are the best, we make some with peanut butter mixed in too, they fuckin rock!

9. Haha... thats the way Oregon seems to love em. smoke_the_dank, Remember around halloween last year where the cops stumbled onto a huge stash of candies with shrooms in em?

10. the chocolate and peanut butter sounds GREAT!!

drying them and grinding them up and mixing with weed and smoking is good too

11. if theres more than an eigth i need water...taste nasty :(

12. Ive putten them on pizza & made tea of them. Good Stuff, I like the spaghetti sauce idea ! . :)

13. I always eat them plain. Sure they don't taste THAT good but hey, it is worth the trip.

14. well i have gone two different ways, ive gone straight up and ate em with nothin and ive smoked a few bowls and put em on pizza.mmm you cant even taste em

15. i'd never eat shrooms plain, that's disgusting. i always do it with nutella, or on pizza and this one time i even made a shroom smoothie with raspberries and ice cream. you don't HAVE to endure the utterly awful taste of the fungis, you can have fun with it. (and get fed)

16. ive only eating them straight

17. ^ *barf*

the first time i did them i was able to, but after that i just couldn't do it.
    the smell makes me gag, it's fucking gross

i usually eat them with pizza, but this chocolate peanut butter thing sounds soooo much yummier :D [​IMG]

18. about growing or eating method?
    i use terrarium system but i grow them inside fish aquarium. glass container is okay with 25-30 C
    also try my special shroom drink ;)
    - 500 mg vitamin c capsule
    - 1/4 liter orange or other fruit juice
    - 10-15 gr dried mexicana sclerotia or dried mexicana a/b shroomz okay(or what do u grow )
    put them in your mixer and shake it 1-2 minutes
    your BOMB is ready! :D u will see "what u r"....lol

peace out

19. lol if you think of it, that method just seems like what all americans think like the english would do its just so perfect and orderly and like gentlemen like with manners and all hahahai love it

20. :smoke: wtf there mushies eat them plain :devious: well atleast i do w/ a big glass of orange juice

KrAzY