Favorite Sensations/scenarios

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sabertoothZ, Aug 11, 2011.

1. What are some of your favorite random sensations and scenarios? Ill start off with being in a car on the freeway at night while drunk or high(not the driver of coarse). Its just so relaxing and frees your mind, watching all the lights and shit go by.

Another would have to be when you first step out of the car when you go to San Francisco. If youve been there im sure youd know what im talking about.

Post some of your favorite scenarious to be in and why you like them:wave:

oh and of coarse sex;)

2. Not really random but a nice blowjob while blazed. doesn't get much better.

3. I know what your talking about, about San Fransisco. Usually I'm on a steep hill the first step out and have a view of the skyline. Seeing the Trans America tower peek over all the other buildings ; Priceless. Not used to the slanted ground so I feel a faint dizzy type feeling idk hahaha.

4. I know what your talking about, about San Fransisco. Usually I'm on a steep hill the first step out and have a view of the skyline. Seeing the Trans America tower peek over all the other buildings ; Priceless. Not used to the slanted ground so I feel a faint dizzy type feeling idk hahaha...

Attached Files:

5. Haha dude i know exactly what your talking about. theres some weird word for it but you get dizzy from looking up to tall ass heights. Plus the smell and feel of the air from the bay/ocean is awesome:)

6. Being on shrooms and watching the cars hovering on the road, wheels not moving but cars moving forward, watching the sunlight poor over the grassy fields and gaze in awe as everything appears with a hint of cartoon as the fields sway back and forth and my mind and soul and ego are being thrown into another reality so I can find my trueself.

7. Just feeling my hard , erect cock inbetween my callused palms is a feeling like no other.

8. An erect penis fully penetrating a moist, warm, tight, vagina.

Mmmmm.

9. Alright here's mine, smoking some bowls and then eating whataburger.

10. Being drunk and high. At the same time.

11. Hahaha this is definately a good one. It kinda reminds me of the first few times I got high where I didnt give no fucks and everything was bright and funny. Haha good times

12. Yesterday I took my first bong rip and 2 rips of sour d got me melting. I went swimming and when I would lay on my back I felt like I was in a Taylor swift song and I was Taylor swift and my bf would lean over and say I love you. The trees were green had a gold aurora from the sun and sun rays were coming through the branches, slight breeze, blue sky, and children laughig from a playground.

13. one time I got high outside a stadium when their wasent no game so I chilled their on a bench lookin at the cars it felt like an hour lol probably only 10 ,minutes

14. I liked getting ripped out of my mind, then laying down on my bed face down listening to Pink Floyd. I feel like I'm traveling through a tunnel of space of some sort incredably fast, but really I'm just laying in my bed. :p