favorite rolling papers!

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Poarcah, Apr 15, 2009.

1. i personally like bambu... they burn nicely, and are generally just some basic rolling papers. they're not hard to roll either.

2. orange zigs

3. I like Bambu. Hate to sound like a prick, but those zags aint shit. Standard paper, with a funky taste. Once you go club you never go back. Club papers are rice with a little twist. Hemp papers are good, Id get elements theyre better than most. Coconut papers were surprisingly sweet. I havent been able to use standard paper since I have used hemp/rice/bambu cant think of others, cops took all my papers(FUCK OFFICER BONER*Actually bonner* and FUCK OFFICER STOKES!)

4. Plain old zigs, and juicy jays have been my favorites. However I tried the RAW wraps and was very impressed, gonna pick some up next time I need more papes.

5. Chills are my favorite.

Rollies 1.0's are also sweet

Elements are bad ass but I have a harder time rolling them

6. Im gonna have to go w/ slowburn Zig Zags

7. does anyone ever use the clear papers???....while at the last cannabis cup I noticed several UKers using them. personally i dig bambu but i also use brown sugar chocolate mint papers.

8. Orange Zig Zags are what i usaully use. But ive been using RAW papers recently and they are pretty awesome.

9. zig 1.5's or jokers are nice too.:smoking:

10. i dont need paper, i need a blunt; swisha' sweet, strawberry

11. Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

12. EZ Wider.. But that's if I don't have a dutch or a green game ;)

13. Orange Zigs when Gumless Clubs can't be had.

14. I Like either green rizlas or OCB rips :)