Favorite places youve smoked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2Stond4UserName, Sep 29, 2011.

1. What up fellow smokers???? :cool:

Yesterday I went to my first concert. We went to see Blink 182. Yes it was FUCKING BAD ASS!!!

Anyways me and my 2 buddies were sitting there in the lawn section of the pavilion type concert hall and my buddy busts out a joint and we light up. I got mildly high(stupid high tolerance :mad:). Soon after smoking the joint I saw about 20 groups of people smoking weed themselves! I was amazed at how openly EVERYONE was smoking pot! It was almost like it was legal, and it felt AMAZING! That is definitely the best place I have ever smoked :)

Whats your favorite place you have ever smoked?

Oh and first post(other than my introduction post which doesn't really count IMO) HELL YEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

2. In New Zealand near the beach, laying on grass with a bit of shade from some native flax. It was a sunny day too. We watched divers and people heading out on fishing boats. The ferry also passed in the distance.

3. #3 p00nd, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    this place :
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1UdsO9mko&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1UdsO9mko&feature=related[/ame]
    gordon falls.
    fucking epic place man, big rocky river with a bunch of crazy cliff jumping spots and shit.
    I did that same slide as in the video last year, but this year the water was way too strong and crazy so nobody would do that lol..
    epic place to get high and swim / jump though.
    nobody gives a fuck if you blaze theres no cops that far from town :p
    love that place.
    That and blazing on any ski hill in the woods or whatever find a spot with an amazing view, then back to boarding, epic feeling man.

4. Bro, I was toking up at The Pavilion once too! Sublime with Rome was fucking crazy. I've got this spot in the woods that has some chairs and logs for seats. It was covered by overhanging branches and leaves so during the middle of summer it stayed cool with the shade it provided. We used it all summer long. By far my favorite spot.

5. I think there's already a thread like this bro.

6. [quote name='"p00nd"']this place :
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1UdsO9mko&feature=related
    gordon falls.
    fucking epic place man, big rocky river with a bunch of crazy cliff jumping spots and shit.
    I did that same slide as in the video last year, but this year the water was way too strong and crazy so nobody would do that lol..
    epic place to get high and swim / jump though.
    nobody gives a fuck if you blaze theres no cops that far from town :p
    love that place.
    That and blazing on any ski hill in the woods or whatever find a spot with an amazing view, then back to boarding, epic feeling man.[/quote]

That looks ridiculously fun. I love swimming while high! You feel reborn afterwards haha

7. [quote name='"cronicdemonic"']In New Zealand near the beach, laying on grass with a bit of shade from some native flax. It was a sunny day too. We watched divers and people heading out on fishing boats. The ferry also passed in the distance.[/quote]

Get high on a beach is still on my stoner to do list... I bet new Zealand is fucking beautiful...

8. [quote name='"TravelinMan"']Bro, I was toking up at The Pavilion once too! Sublime with Rome was fucking crazy. I've got this spot in the woods that has some chairs and logs for seats. It was covered by overhanging branches and leaves so during the middle of summer it stayed cool with the shade it provided. We used it all summer long. By far my favorite spot.[/quote]

Sublime would be so cool to see stoned! I used to have this spot just like the one you are talking about! We put couches and shit back there tho, go back there on an early dec morning for a nice cold wake and bake... Amazing!

We had to get rid of our couches tho, and the spot, cause homeless people ended up sleeping on the couches and it freaked the neighbors out :/

9. [quote name='"Dylanzs"']I think there's already a thread like this bro.[/quote]

...probably... But I've seen many a repeat thread on gc....

And sorry for jacking your avatar! Will find a new one ASAP, just didn't want a blank pic! Lol

10. [quote name='"2Stond4UserName"']

...probably... But I've seen many a repeat thread on gc....

And sorry for jacking your avatar! Will find a new one ASAP, just didn't want a blank pic! Lol[/quote]

Hahaha, it's all good man.

11. Towelie is a bad ass

12. yeah i think i was the OP for the other thread, anyway fav place ive smoked was probably abandoned houses.. creepy shit..

i'd love to smoke at the beach at midnight though

13. Wiz and Mac concert on 420, too baked to find a video but that stadium was a huge hot box

14. [quote name='"NoLiMits3"']yeah i think i was the OP for the other thread, anyway fav place ive smoked was probably abandoned houses.. creepy shit..

i'd love to smoke at the beach at midnight though[/quote]

Didn't mean to steal thread.. Sorry bro...

I have this friend who always wants to do a ouija board when we are high and I hate being scared when high :/
    Sucks ass lol

15. My mothers womb :hello:

JK :wave:

16. lol it's all good :cool:

17. [quote name='"Vir Infractus"']My mothers womb :hello:

JK :wave:[/quote]

Strange enough I've seen a video of someone smoking a bong that was inside a chicks vag... Pretty weird... Lol

18. There's a nice little forest with a river and waterfall I like to smoke near.

Follow the river uphill and there's a little TIPI I have built from fallen logs and trees on the edge of the river.

Very beautiful place with the sound of water running and no chance of seeing anyone; except maybe a bear or a deer.

19. [quote name='"CanadianLady420"']There's a nice little forest with a river and waterfall I like to smoke near.

Follow the river uphill and there's a little TIPI I have built from fallen logs and trees on the edge of the river.

Very beautiful place with the sound of water running and no chance of seeing anyone; except maybe a bear or a deer.[/quote]

That sounds so legit haha

20. Top of Morgantown at night we sat on a ledge, and could see all of downtown it was all lit up and shit i was baked, it was sick. Or MGMT concert that was fucking wild. :smoking: