favorite places to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by i_love_my_buds, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Anyone and everyone please share with me your favorite spot/spots to smoke your sweet sweet herb.

Mine personaly is this park near my house called the Conrad Weiser Homestead. Me and my friend always go there cause it's such a chill park and no one every goes there.

Throw out your favorite spots guys!

2. At home, I don't wanna fuck around with the popo.

3. i second that

4. The only places Ive smoked was in my room, at my friends house, or their car. I want to go on a backpacking trip and smoke next to a cliff.

5. At a concert!

6. I third that...

In my last apartment complex I had a huge forest behind it,very chill place.I stopped smoking there though, cause once upon a time in a smoke session police came out of nowhere with flaslights.l...We were so high we thought it was Aliens......:laughing:

7. I'd have to say this cabana kind of thing I have in my backyard. Theres plenty of comfortable chairs, and a love seat kind of thing for when I have my girlfriend over. Plus, I just have so much history with the place. I had my first kiss there, and smoked my first joint there. I remember this one time a few years ago, me and her were sitting on the love seat smoking a bowl, and it started raining, like hurricane rain (Florida), and we were stuck there for three hours laughing and waiting for the rain to stop (we were too stoned/freaked out to run inside). It was pretty beautiful.

8. haha damn if i would have seen a flashlight i would have had my ass runnin high or not.

9. Friends house, boring as shit, but don't wanna risk it with the popo's.

10. On the hiking trail

11. my house,or my car, i dont tend to get adventerous unless my older bros over then we get a ladder and climb up on the roof and just relax.

12. my favorite is probably my car parked outside my own house, or my garden. i really like smoking everywhere and anywhere, its always fun, but where i enjoy it the most and feel the most relaxed is at home.

13. leidseplein square, amsterdam

14. my room. its safe and theres mad weed all the time. a nice selection of glass to choose from aswell.

15. on my couch in my room of course. occasionally i like to smoke in my car if im not at home. but thats about it, dont want any pigs around.

16. i love just hot boxing my car. or camping. or my friends house who has the straightest spot i have ever been to.

17. im really surprsed to hear how many of you guys smoke in your own homes. me and my smokin bud only smoke at home at night, any other time its gonna be outdoors. fuk the popo

18. graveyard.. b ut once i got really freaked out cause it's pretty big and NO ONE was there I thought some terrorists had nuked us and it was like a nuclear halocaust or something, but I was just paranoid.

19. Inside....fuck all the outdoor smokin, unless its in the 60's or 70's....otherwise its too hot or too cold for me to really enjoy myself

20. My bathroom which is in my room. Its small but its pretty straight to smoke in there.