Favorite places in nature to toke?

Discussion in 'General' started by GCstoner24, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Mine def has to be Mt. Rogers Va which at 5729 ft makes it the tallest in the state. Nothing beats getting a bunch of homies together and hiking to the summit and then celebrating wit some dank ass trees.

2. #2 Sunshine86, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    [​IMG]

Chinaman's Hat off the northeastern coast of Oahu.

Not much nature in the city, unfortunately. Sneaking a toke in the park(s) is always fun though.

3. In nature? fuck let me think well my grandparents farm is pre badass or when im fishing or hunting with a bow not a gun too risky hahha.

4. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']In nature? fuck let me think well my grandparents farm is pre badass or when im fishing or hunting with a bow not a gun too risky hahha.[/quote]

Fuck yea man!! Bow hunting is my shit!! And true dat hunting wit a gun after blazing is sketchy

5. yeah love bows dude i got a mathews solo cam Q2XL whitetails unlimited its legit 70lb draw fucks some deer up!

6. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']Not much nature in the city, unfortunately. Sneaking a toke in the park(s) is always fun though.[/quote]

Haha I always get paranoid as shit if I toke in a public park or something. I guess I'm just used to country tokin'

7. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']

yeah love bows dude i got a mathews solo cam Q2XL whitetails unlimited its legit 70lb draw fucks some deer up![/quote]

Sweet man most my fam shoots matthews but I'm a pse guy. Jus got the new pse bow madness and so far she's shooting good. How many fps does ur Matthews shoot??

8. I love going to the beach, and toking and chilling, the sound of the ocean brings out some sort of primal meditative state in me...

9. Love the pse barracuda for bow fishing uhm and my fps to be honest im am not sure ive had this bow for awhile its one of the older solocams so im not to sure ide have to look it up...

10. [quote name='"jmick"']I love going to the beach, and toking and chilling, the sound of the ocean brings out some sort of primal meditative state in me...[/quote]

I feel ya. I can chill on the beach all day if I'm stoned. Can't beat listening to that ocean

11. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']

Love the pse barracuda for bow fishing uhm and my fps to be honest im am not sure ive had this bow for awhile its one of the older solocams so im not to sure ide have to look it up...[/quote]

Yea man that's one thing bout ole Matthews, they last foreverrrrr

12. Not to mention dat ass thats always walking by...lol

13. [quote name='"Sunshine86"']

Chinaman's Hat off the northeastern coast of Oahu.

Not much nature in the city, unfortunately. Sneaking a toke in the park(s) is always fun though.[/quote]

Chinaman's Hat looks fuckin legit bro!!! That waters stunning!!!

14. [quote name='"jmick"']Not to mention dat ass thats always walking by...lol[/quote]

Haha true that. I prefer not seeing anyone till I'm done toking.

15. Anywhere there's snow.

16. Hiking trail near my house

17. at the river on my island.. i mean i have to scale down a rather large embankment and make my way across said river to make it to the island, but it's so worth it.

orrr in the bush across from my boyfriends house.. i found this one tree that is perfect to sit on, right by a little stream, it's awesome.

18. i walk around in the woods until i find a decent cliff over looking the city. always a good spot. lately since im at college in philly, i smoke on rooftops, or out a window of a friends loft