Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite place?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dylthepyl, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Where Is your favorite place to smoke with friends besides your house?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. In a canoe. On the water.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Stoner Hill @ Confluence Park in Denver!

4. My favorite place to light one up within my city would have to be on the train bridge by my house, it crosses the river and it is a really nice view especially at night. It is even better when the train comes along and you get to see some nice graffiti art from a very close distance.

If we are talking about anywhere, it would be at this lake 4 hours from my city. We have a boat down there so we just go out on the lake for some fishing and some beers, smoking on the calm water with the sunset and the loons calling is one of the best smoking experiences I have ever had.  :hippie: 

5. Pine forest next to my house go for a walk and enjoy they dark cool serenity on a hot day ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum