Favorite Piece/Way to Smoke

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MedicalGrade, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Hey y'all! Just wanted to get an idea for what peoples favorite ways to smoke or favorite pieces are. Feel free to share a story about a piece feel free!

Personally, I love blunts. I use marijuana due to depression and stress here in Colorado and I also smoke cigarettes (I know, yucky right?) so I just love sitting out on my balcony in my apartment with my computer playing some music and just surfing the web, a great way to spend a half hour or forty minutes. 

2. I use weed for the same reason as yourself but I prefer joints when im really stressed. I dunno something about being in a cubbyhole with a decent book and a joint is how I see myself in thirty years time. Apart from that im a bong man I use a weedstar mentalist beaker from EDIT

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Bongs or joints. Bongs are great, but not that portable, depending on the size. The good thing though is how smooth it makes the smoke and how much you can get in one hit. Joints are easier to bring with you places, but they take longer to prepare and they waste more weed and you have to use more weed than just a bowl for your bong. I also like one hitters, but I prefer bongs or joints more. :bongin:

I will never understand how people read when they're blazed. Like my buddy puts it "I'm stoned, I wanna go out and do shit and be with friends, not read the same line 9 times"

That being said, I'm a glass and joint man mainly. My balcony is the go to spot.

5. I dunno it lets me focus on the characters and get into the book !!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 Z42OM, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    Joints easy.

Bongs break.

Pipes are usually shit and hard to clean.

Vapes just ... arnt the same.

So,

Joints.   (Fuck blunts)

:smoke:

7. #7 Cornjob, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013

I can get into a book as long as it interests me, but being high I feel like would be kind of difficult if you haven't done so before

But on topic I love blunts, joints, and bongs, just like you guys