Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite piece or way to toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bowlie, Mar 21, 2012.

1. The title says it all, and I'm sure this thread exist elsewhere. Lol but I just wanted to see how everyone likes to toke their bud. Hoping this is fun :)

My favorite way to toke is my bubbbler which I proudly named Dr. Suess! :p

2. #2 Aracratz, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2012
    Dude... I LOVE snorting activated weed.

Real talk though... My minibong at the abandoned guardhouse down the street. So sketchy, but so rewarding.

3. I smoke my bubbler on my patio. Behind which I have 3 acres of forest

4. some hempwick, my 9mm bong and any kind of 100% sativa

5. I like the green kind of weed thats on fire.

6. Huge hits outta my giant bong. The feeling I get from it is the only thing that even comes close to smoking kief

7. Bongs are pretty happening. Lol. One of my faves! :) only like bubblers more cuz the weed doesn't get burned as quickly. Lol

8. i smoke hash.

in a little glass spoon which i hide in the bush in a pringles box, haha pretty sketch too.
    otherwise i have a gravity bong, which i also made out of a pringles box!

9. 40-50cm tube, ice catcher, finely chopped green, magnifying glass.

10. I used to be really into my bubbler, but when my tolerance skyrocketed I had to start smoking out of something bigger for those giant doses of THC all at once :smoke:

11. I inject my weed

12. [quote name='"Iluvatar"']
    I used to be really into my bubbler, but when my tolerance skyrocketed I had to start smoking out of something bigger for those giant doses of THC all at once :smoke:[/quote]

I love my bubbler. Lol. But I don't use it all the time for this exact reason. Hahaha. Use my various bowl pieces quite often! Haha

13. [quote name='"AJ4217"']i smoke hash.

in a little glass spoon which i hide in the bush in a pringles box, haha pretty sketch too.
    otherwise i have a gravity bong, which i also made out of a pringles box![/quote]

Never had hash or oil. Wanna try some!! Lol