Favorite Part of Getting High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Registered Loser, Aug 1, 2011.

1. that winning feeling i get all over my body/mind when i'm sheening like a motherfucker:smoke:

2. I've gotta say the best part is getting the epiphanies. You feel as if you've solved all the world's problems, as if being sober was similar to being slightly retarded and some dank was the cure. Then you forget when your high wears off and you're stuck in the same shithole you started in.

3. Right at the peak when you close your eyes and your on the roller coaster of your life haha

4. smoking a bong. of course with traditional cigarette tobacco mixed in.

theres just something about it, it makes life worth living :smoke:

5. rolling the blunts.

6. That part where I'm just like dayyyuummm with a grin

7. or the part where you realize how fucking stoned you are

8. I like the part right after you smoked a couple bowls. The part where your slowly transitioning from sober to blown but you don't realize it yet. The part where the high silently creeps up on you, and you only know your high until you catch yourself laughing at something really stupid, or talking to yourself.

9. The part where you barely feel it, and then BAM! All of a sudden the high gets stronger and starts hitting you in waves and then your high peaks. At the moment your body feels great and your mind is racing and you feel on top of the world.

Also, I LOVE adderall and weed. You can think completely normal but are relaxed at the same time because of the weed.

10. The part when I'm gettin high