Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Part About Smoking Besides Being High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GottaStayHigh, Jul 19, 2014.

1. What is your favorite thing about smoking besides being high?
    I just got caught a second time so I won't be able to smoke for a while. I've been thinking of all the things I loved about smoking, besides, obviously, being high.
    For example, going into a store with a friend when you're completely baked and crying laughing when you're at the counter.
    Or when I would just sit back at the beach and smoke.
    Or all the good memories of sneaking out with friends and trying to get high as much as we could.
    Or how I could turn into a philosopher easily and question the simplest things when I was high, such as the concepts of school and whatnot.
    Satisfying the munchies is also a great part too.
    So, what's your favorite part about smoking besides the high???

2. Rolling the joint is better than just sparking it up, as when you rolled the joint your smoking it's pride

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. How for a spilt 30 minutes I can forget about everything. You can just sit back and fall in your own mind. Clear of thoughts. Just me and Mary. Tranquility.

That's what I would miss most about bud. The peace that the high creates. No matter how much happens at work. No matter how tired I am or bored. I just need to toke up and for 30 minutes I'm on cloud 9.

4. Rolling the joint I could roll them all day!

5. I fucking love the acts of passing blunts/joints and the sound a bong makes when you pull out the bowl and inhale

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I love picking up, I love grinding, I love packing the bowl, and I love taking that first hit and getting that sweet Mary Jane taste

7. The act of smoking

8. Admiring a freshly packed fat bowl

9. The part of how through being high I actually meditated once and it was amazing. Idk if I'm doing it right or not and it's hard to explain but long story short. Now I'm doing this for fun. Wether it's meditating or not.
    I close my eyes, and before I think about how to breath I put 100% focus on my heartbeat. I'll lay down or sit up and just focus on my heartbeat for a good minute or two then I start breathing in through my nose and out through my mouth and after I do this for a few minutes or so I feel so clear-minded and there's no thoughts at all it's really amazing.
    Other than my "meditation" I just love how marry J relaxes me and chilling to music outside is te best too

10. I feel connected and it helps me be able to laugh at myself! I am inconvenienced from time to time from different ailments. Epilepsy, emphysema, and migraines from the fusing of vertebrae in my neck and lower back. Not to mention nausea and other side effects. I'm not complaining by any means, just letting y'all know what's up. The point is, is that most times when I smoke, I don't get high. I just don't feel bad anymore, I don't always feel good, but I don't feel bad anymore. And not feeling bad is good enough! That enables me quality time to share with family and friends! For that, I believe I am most grateful to the herb.    Keep it Green! Peace! :hippie:

11. i just got a zip of lemon diesel and i love it when i open my container and that first smell of sweet yummy bud hits my nose. soooooo fucking nice....i might have to go rub one out real fast :metal:

12. I love the different smells and tastes, I love how pretty cannabis looks when its in full bloom, I love passing a joint around with friends, I love how it brings people together, even people from different backgrounds.
    I especially love how it brings people together in an online forum, the only one that I know with kind hearted good members, and the best bit is its based on cannabis.

Good on you blades.

13. The smell when I open my grinder, pure bliss  :yummy:

14. Rolling a perfect cone. It's seldom, but I take so much pride in it and admire it before sparking. Also like getting lifted alone. So peaceful. Until I smoke this prime shit, then I get paranoid about EVERYTHING. Left the tv on upstairs and I start freaking out i grab my knife and get ready to dial 911. Then I hear the crowd in sitcoms laugh and say oh it's the tv. Then imaging my Convo with the 911 operator. "I'm high as hell and there's people breaking into my house !!!"

Also sex. Always better high. And going down on a girl always cures cotton mouth.

15. How it alters my life for a few days after I smoke. For me it erases lots of depression, less things trigger my PTSD, social anxiety becomes about half of what it is normally, my temper is better, and I'm not as overwhelmed by everything. Basically it allows me to get over all the bad shit and be truly happy.

16. There is a organization I support; Veterans Sustainable Agricultural Training-Arch's Acres. After hooking up with this program, a large majority report dramatic change in their lives. A lot are able to do away with a ton of med's and many report that their PTSD  is no longer an issue, focus and concentration improves, tempers calm and they are able to interact with family and society in a much more positive way. There are a couple more programs that are similar, Farmer Veteran Coalition and Veterans Farm. The ideal being that now you are a caregiver nurturing living things and just being around others that have experienced the same and actually know where you're coming from. Maybe, if this sounds interesting, you could check them out on the web. Please forgive me if I crossed any boundaries. I feel you brother, and just passing on info hoping it may help! In love and light!  Peace and brighter days! :smoke:

17. Looking at my weed, grinding my weed, smelling my weed, rolling my weed, and lighting my weed.

Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

18. When I'm alone, its munchies and just letting your mind run free, unbridled, free from worry. Get in touch with my inner Aristotle and shit. When im with my dudes, its the general camaraderie and building those fond memories of trying to walk through the drive thru and getting bitched at lol. Or one of my faves... check if your local wal-mart (who doesn't have one nowadays) and see if they have a display sound system. What my friends and i do is getting super baked, obviously, and go to the display. We find a song with a crazy bass, turn the music speaker off and crank the 15' sub to 100% volume, hit the button to turn it on and haul ass lolol. Its so damn loud you can hear straight bass all the way at the front of the store and all the creepy workers rush over to turn it off and were just standing there geeking like a mf. Lol good stoner times am i right?

19. OMW to the U.S, save some for me

20. Idk how much you smoke, so i may be wring but i have been smoking the excess of 15 joints a day almost everyday, i have grew to see rolling joints as an inconvieniance.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app