Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

favorite munchies???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billybobtbag, Feb 27, 2009.

1. What do you guys like to pig out on??? I just had a bowl of strawberry cough, followed by a bowl of my favorite: ice cream cookie dough loaded ice cream by edy's. Sometimes i just gotta have honey nut clusters, though...you folks??

2. yo, the best thing to eat is cheetos puffs, it gets dry after awhile so just make sure you have some liquids with you, but it is SOOOOOO delicious hahaha:D

3. on the subject of cheese, I just got some incredible Jalapeno Jack from Whole Foods, and ate that on fresh sour dough from a bakery. Favorite cheese ever! Cheers!
    ps. I also like Cheetoh's but I'm torn between the traditional crunchy and the savory puffy. Only time will tell.

4. fritos honey barbecue flavor twists

5. dub chz burgers. $1 son!:hello:

6. chinese food like a muthafucka, and number one drink is the dollar can of arizona iced tea raspberry or peach

7. probly a cheesesteak from wawa.... as nasty as they are sober, they are cheap and delicious when baked

8. these good kind of microwavable burritos i get and grandma's cookies

9. are those the Amy's burritos? Because I love the 'especial' ones, smothered in hot salsa. Fuckin' delicious!:smoking:

10. wingstop chicken wings are delicious after toking

11. Yo yo yo i got FOIE GRAS on TOAST

12. Munchin' on some "Munchies" coincidentally

13. i yea hot cheetos n arizona raspberry iced tea shits bomb when im baked :D

14. ya slurpies and cheez-its are a great choice

15. You're goin down mutherfucker...

[​IMG]

:cool: