Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Munchies Food

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xplicitcontent, Jul 21, 2002.

1. #101 tmayu2, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009

Hell yea, you mean panda express tho right they are the shit. Has anyone ever been to Harry and Davids? Never go in that store high everything they have in there is pure dank nug. And they have these pears called maverick pears if you go there you have to buy a case and let them get ripe, its a pear but about a hundred times smoother and creamier than a normal pear and sweet trust me get them (they are pricey tho). also everything they have is kosher...

2. [​IMG]

the best if you can find them.:smoke:

3. what the fuck man???

4. dude, did you really have to quote the 'mantrain'?!?!?!?!?:confused::confused:

~Ben and Jerry's Icecream (smores, cherry garcia, Americone dream, phish food, peach cobbler)
    ~Jalapeno cheddar Cheetos
    ~Kit Kat bars
    ~Coconut Maccaroons(sp?)
    ~Volcano Nachos @ taco hell
    ~Chicken Marsala @ my local Chicago Pizzeria
    ~Bejing Beef @ PANDA EXPRESS!!! FTW!:smoke:

5. for me there is nothing better then a big bowl of Frosted Flakes with ice cold milk then you pour some hershey's chocolate syrup on top. a very close second is regular cheezits tossed in a container with tabasco on it/ much much better then the tabasco flavored cheezits

6. Beautifully marinaded chicken, put to the grill is real nice. Cinammon buns are real nice too maaan

7. bbq chips, and plenty of refreshments
    Gummy bears, microwavables, mini thinmints
    Ice cream, beef jerky, and candy bars
    Del taco, get a number 4 with no sauce (extra cheese)
    Vanilla shakes, sugar outta a straw (pixie sticks)
    Now and laters, peach jolly ranchers, and buttered popcorn (I got the munchies)
    Chocolates, fizzie sticks, cookies and otter pops
    Reeses peices cups, tangy taffy, cracker jack box
    My stomachs so hungry I need some mad munchies
    How many g’s we’d smoked nobody ever really believe
    Felt like a track meet meet, inhaling smoked heavily, barely time enough to take a breath of air and breathe
    Now in straight cravin a BLT with extra bacon
    No onions I don’t need my breathe to be stankin
    Now for deserts let’s see what we got for some options
    Dairy Queen, Marie CalendarS, or Baskin Robins
    The clerk was cool at the 31 flavors
    He let everybody make their own shit and yes he gave us…
    …everything for free 50 free no charge
    So we got an 8th of weed and two girlies in his car
    Passably stoner Plus my gut was still growlin louder than a pack of coyotes for moon howlin
    3 am 7-11 thankin god cause stoners heaven 24 theY never ever close the shop

8. gotta love half baked hahaha :smoke:

9. Pepperoni sticks that come individually wrapped....the hot ones.

10. An energy drink (AMP, or Monster) and a pack of Pop-Tarts Smores filling.

11. Half and half Arizona tea, or the grape if I can find it.

Oh and these
    [​IMG]

12. Ramen noodles + taco meat + honey mustard = orgasm for your tastebuds.

13. Buffalo Wild Wings boneless chicken wings with mango haberno sauce on the go, hawaiian pizza and some smoothies!

14. FTW!

How can you beat a munchie food that's called "Munchies"? Exactly. :smoke:

15. Honey Bar-B-Que Frito Twists. Hands down. And a mountain dew (bonus points if it's from taco bell cus they have the bombest mountain dew)

16. idk why, but for some reason, there is nothing like a half sour pickle when im high.

17. #118 VT_killah, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    Sandwich place called The Paisley Hippo thats a little trek from where I live. They make a sandwich called the "Buffalo Gal" and couldn't be better when you're baked. Baby arugula, fried chicken strips in their buffalo sauce and ranch or bleu cheese on a toasted hoagie. Sounds pretty basic and not that good but its amazing.

Or a Red Onion from a place called (yep you guessed it) the Red Onion in Burlington, suchhhhhhhh a good sandwich. Had one today, couldn't have hit the spot more.

If you can't tell I like my sandwiches when I'm high :D

18. from a gas station: flavor twists honey bbq fritos
    from home: pasta or quesadillas

19. [​IMG]

It's perfect. It's cold, creamy, crunchy. All the stuff in there just beats up your mouth. I killed 6 of 'em last time I munched.