Favorite Munchies (Custom Made)

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by HighRoadBlazer, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Dudes so Im aspiring to be a chef but at the same time im an avid chiefer. Ive compiled my own snacks when im up and im wondering what your guys best/most creative munchy is. Its gotta be your own recipe nothing packaged or premade (Ie like twizzlers or mcdonalds)

2. no chef goes to mcdonalds. but i love food, and im a picky snob when it comes to that. good luck being a chef!

3. Home made tortillas and black beans w/ guac + GOOD salsa (plz no canned shit 4 me thx )

YUM :]

4. i love making my own stir frys ad one tonight black bean sause with mushrooms and green pepers mmmmmm love it..

5. nothing like pasta with italien sausage or a huge turkey sandwich with tomatos, pickles, and horseradish sauce

6. last weekend i made a pb&j between two nutrigrain bars, that was yummy

7. I love making chili- takes a while but WELL worth the effort.

8. Haha dudes try to be a lil more specific with your ingredients, im publishing a cookbook for the craziest muchies and i need your guys help!

9. You just made me so hungry

10. the thin pita bread stuff with fat free pasta sauce, cheese, pineapple, tomato, banana peppers, little more cheese on top, olive oil the edges that don't have anything on them. Pam or olive oil a pan and bake at 420 until desired crispyness

11. Indian food is amazing when high.

Get some naan and roti, aloo, chaat, samosa, and some mango lhassi, dear jesus. Tandoori chicken, butter chicken, chicken tikka, all amazing.

12. Indian food is my favorite. I make it at least 2-3 times a week. I made dum aloo and palak paneer for dinner tonight.

13. that sounds good. I'd try it without the tomatoes and banna peppers and put some turkey pepperoni on it.

14. Awesome :cool: I want to be a chef too.. well actually a Food Scientist. I really enjoy cooking and baking though, lots of fun to me. Baking is cool b/c I like the science of it, and cooking is neat b/c u can be so creative w/ flavors and presentation. Decorating cakes is a creative part of baking too.
    Idk what my one fav thing to cook is... I realy like pesto pasta tho. I make it w/ shrimp, sun dried tomatoes and pine nuts mixed in w/ the pasta... soo good. :rolleyes: I am famous for baking cookie dough brownies also :D

15. that's too amazing

16. #16 Ganja Ganja, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Favorite healthy stoner munchy:
    Fried Banana and Almond butter sandwich with a glass of milk

Favorite healthy stoner meal:
    Trader Joes whole wheat BBQ Chicken Pizza (Only $3!!!)

17. I make this.

Vegan and absolutely delicious!

18. Just the other day, had some mad munchies and not a lot to work with... but I pulled it out... here's how it went:

Bagels + marinara sauce (not pizza) + honey baked ham slice + fresh pineapple (damn that's good) + Mozzarella cheese

throw it in the oven at 375 till you can't stand waiting anymore... if you don't like a crispy bagel like me, use frozen ones.

Let it cool to an edible temp and dig in. Make like 8 of em, cuz they're gonna get gone fast. Feel free to let out a few "damn that's good" here and there.