Favorite munchie?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheMightyBong, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Frozen chimichangas are my shit when im high

2. Frozen filet mignon, uncooked mashed potatoes, and 2 day old oyster rockefeller :cool:

3. subway for life

4. Anything Pizza flavored, and cheese! Occasionally pickles sweet or dill. Cheese sticks are awesome. My wife is really into fruits and veg when she is munchin

5. Anything fruity or sweet. Sometimes, McDonalds 20 piece chicken nuggets with ranch.

6. Anything from Taco Bell and chips and salsa

7. i prefer chai tea and a turkey wrap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. ew...

9. ^ that shit gave me the munchies.

10. lol... I'm really into fruits and nuts when I'm really blazed. *no homo of course*... Shit like canned pineapple, fresh grapes, oranges, almonds mixed up with some greek yogurt and some oatmeal... that's my shit. I don't know why, I think it's good for you I guess and that is probably why I like it, but I love pineapple and almonds more than most other foods so that might be it also. Chimichangas will make you fat man... Theres alot of grease in that shit. You get them El Monterey ones??

11. Salt and vinegar chips :D

12. Chips.

Hot cheetos and stuff. Fuck yeah. :metal:

13. Sour skittles

14. Trolli Strawberry Puffs

15. Philly cheesesteak, Freebirds (the burrito place).

16. [quote name='"s0mekind"']Philly cheesesteak, Freebirds (the burrito place).[/quote]

You're either in California or Texas :p I fucking love Freeb!rds when I'm drunk.

17. [quote name='"gypsiesoul"']

You're either in California or Texas :p I fucking love Freeb!rds when I'm drunk.[/quote]

SoCal haha. I always get those motherfuckers STUFFED!

18. celeste brand cherry sours

19. Fuck this thread I want a kebab now.