Favorite movie to watch while stoned

Discussion in 'Movies' started by destroypower, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Grandma's Boy

2. wow i watched that movie last night def amazing.
    half baked or step brothers

3. Dazed and Confused, Surfer Dude, Kush, Smokers, Traffic, Super High Me, Pineapple Express, they are all pretty good to watch stoned and smoking.

4. gramma's boy, pinneapple express, half baked, really anything funny and weed referenced

5. shouldnt you favorite movie to watch stoned still be your favorite movie?

and hopefully you guys favorites movies arent pineapple express , grandma boy , etc .

yeah they are good stoner movies but they dont compare to some movies out there

and with that being said

my favorite movie is italian job...

although id have to go with alpha dog stoned...

i dont think italian job would be good high

6. Not gonna lie... the Hannah Montana concert. That shit was intense.

...and I'm gonna throw in Iron Will and Encino Man, 'cause those movies always rock.

7. I knew someone would say something like this. stfu prude.

8. grandmas boy...the frankenstein part.

always cracks me up

9. My favorite stoner movies are different from my favorite regular movies. I think a lot of other people have 2 lists also.

10. Rocky, Armageddon, Welcome to the Doll House, The People Under the Stairs, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind....hmm, think every movie is better with weed :smoke:

11. i agree

12. True dat

13. El Topo

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=IlfDSwXN0N4"]YouTube - El Topo - Gore Scenes[/ame]

cant find the dvd anywhere though.

its a fucked up movie though.

14. donnie darko..... that bunny in the movie blew my mind!!!

15. THE BIG LEBOWSKI.

makes no sense sober, makes too much sense baked

16. I like a lot of snoner movies but step brother's make me literally roflmao.

17. Who Framed Rodger Rabbit.
    Even though the first time I saw it, I didn't speak English and had no idea what they were talking about, but I was also a very small child at the time.

But now, it's freakin' amazing.

And Wayne's World. I blazed to that shit the other night, and I've never laughed so much in my life.

18. dude, willy wonka and the chocolate factory (the old one, fuck that new one.) that shit is hella dope when high. especially when i have some candy bars.

19. mean girls.

in 2006 i watched mean girls like... 15 times because i just kept lighting up and putting it on.

damn i want to watch it now but i am not particularly high.

20. also i think that most of the stoner movies are better while sober.