Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Los Angeles dispensary?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by professorpoon, Aug 24, 2009.

1. LA is the closest place to me with a bunch of dispensaries. I had a great experience at CCC, anyone else have suggestions to check out in LA county?
    yes i know about weedtracker

2. LA Confidential 7263 Melrose.
    Great herb capped at $65
    Gram Free fist 3 visits
    Hash Bar with Illadelph coils

3. California Patient's Alliance: 8271 Melrose, Suite 102 (323) 655-1735

Street parking, but a very, very secluded location (it's in an office building, there are no outside signs, if you don't know it's there, you'll never find it)...the three owners are all great budtenders, and they only carry the BEST of the best products. The prices are a LITTLE higher than other places, but the quality is second to none. They have a Volcano that you can sample items with.

Pure Life Alternative Wellness Center 1649 So. La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles (310) 246-9345. Carries a LARGE selection of strains and concentrates in all price ranges. Two Volcanos in a very, very relaxing lounge atmosphere. These folks are also in the community for the long-term and the owners help co-found GLACA.

If you go to either one please tell them that WildWill recommended you.

4. i like House Of Kush - Eagle Rock

1632 Colorado Blvd in the district of Eagle Rock

$50 cap with many strains under that. got a 1/8 of Trainwreck today for $40, for example. AK-47 is also $40, White Widow is $50. a good number of mids also for anywhere from $25-$50 a qt. think i even saw a 1/2 oz of something for $60. free gram of choice upon first visit with mininmum $50 purchase. otherwise you get a subpar edible

nice atmosphere, friendly and helpful, professional with a clearly laid out menu hung on the wall

CREDIT CARDS WELCOME
    --------------------------------

American Eagle Collective - Eagle Rock

2501 Colorado Blvd in the district of Eagle Rock (323) 739-0219

very similar to House Of Kush but with no atmosphere, couches, places to smoke, etc. its no frills, busy, run buy growers. a nice funky vibe with a big selection and most prices capped at $50. very friendly and helpful. free pipe, papers, lighter, edible, and half gram upon first visit

CREDIT CARDS NOT WELCOME