Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite & Least Favorite Strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by gnomeherbs, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Two questions;

What is your favorite strain, and why?
    What is your least favorite strain, and why?

I haven't smoked many strains but my favorite would have to be Blue Dream. Right now it's quite popular around my area, not sure how popular it is everywhere, but I seem to be running into it more and more lately.

The first time I smoked Blue Dream I was at school (first time smoking at school) - I smoked out of a small wood pipe my friend's grandfather made and I only took one hit because I didn't want to get too high at school. I'm still learning my limits. Blue Dream gives me so much energy that sometimes it's too much energy. It makes me happy but sometimes I get too talkative. Generally not a strain I'd smoke at night. Great for a daytime high.

I don't have a least favorite. Yet.

2. Whatever gets me stoned off my ass

3. Well, that makes sense :)

4. Blue Dream is dope, but my favorite was this one pick up of Jack Herer...just an amazing calm and laid back smoke.

As for least favorite...Chocolope. Probably just bad luck, but I hated it.

5. My favourite strain is probably a nice sativa Jack Heller; it has the best high.
    And I hate random shitty nameless weed.

6. Strawberry Kush is my favourite. It got me stoned in 1 hit for hours and it tasted and smelled like fruit. The buds were also super dense wich was nice.

7. I really dig Blue Dream, although I guess (at certain times) I really don't like it. A couple days ago my good friend and I went to drink with some other friends. The four of us finished a bottle of vodka playing drinking games and they all toked it up. I hadn't smoked the whole night because I knew I'd just be GONE. They tried to get me to smoke the whole night finally after one guy passed out I took a hit. One hit was all it took and I was fuckin' GONE. Couldn't stop laughing. I wanted to swim, then I had my friend race me in the pool. As me and my other friend walked back to my house - she couldn't walk a straight line and 90% of the time she wasn't on the sidewalk - I just started running. I had so much energy. I fuckin' love it - but not at night. I felt like my friends were getting annoyed with me, or kind of babysitting me, worried about me.. they assured me they weren't but it still seemed like they were. I could not stop talking. I talk a lot already, and I'm constantly laughing in a sober state of mind, but that night everything and I do mean EVERYTHING was making me laugh. They kept asking "are you okay" "is she okay" because they'd never seen me like that.

Part of my experience that night had to do with drinking quite a few shots of vodka.. but still. Also, I've never even heard of the other two strains you mentioned... hmmm.

8. Are all Sativa strains "uppers"? Do you know?
    I've never heard of Jack Heller though... what's the high like?

9. Nice, I tend to like fruity-tasting bud. Blue Dream is somewhat fruity but I would imagine that a strain named after a fruit is even fruitier. Sounds nice :)

10. Sativa strains normally have high amounts of THC and lower amounts of CBD, so yes, all sativas give you high.

Jack Helle's high is positive, active, you feel like doing stuff while high.

11. Sounds like I'd love it 'cause it sounds like a similar high to Blue Dream.