Favorite kind of cigarette?

Discussion in 'General' started by PurpleOnyx, Apr 9, 2012.

1. I've been meaning to make this thread for a while.... Just wondering what everyones favorite cigarette is! I'd have to go with a nice camel wide :smoke:
    brb stepping out for a smoke haha

2. Majenta or is it magenta

3. Newports

4. I like my camel menthol silvers, but I wish they came in a cuter box like the No. 9's :p

5. McDonalds. Yeh I smoke McDonalds. Canada and their weird cigarettes....

6. Kools, except I quit that shit...

7. marlboro black. cheao and amazing.

8. :smoking:marijuana cigarretes

9. When I still smoked cigs, camel turkish royals. They burn up way too fast though.

10. Hand rolled.
    Sounds ghetto but in reality its higher quality tobacco and raw papers.
    So less chemicals and at three bucks a pack it blows those crap camels and ports out of the water.
    Plus I can add a little bud in there.

11. Marb 27's.
    Thread over.

12. American Spirits.

My buddy rolls his own though and they are awesome.

Just bought a pack of Marlboro black 100's....so nasty. Smoker on a budget ftl man.

13. you are not allowed to speak of other drugs here :devious:
    dunhill lights

14. [quote name='"CHRONIKKKK"']you are not allowed to speak of other drugs here :devious:
    dunhill lights[/quote]

What?

15. -nicotine is another drug .... this forum does not allow conversations about other drugs ... or so i thought ?

-my favourite brand of cigarettes is dunhill ... and i smoke lights ...... so dunhill lights to the original question

do i need to add more detail to my post ?:rolleyes:

16. whoever said marboro blcks are gross...needs to learn what a cigarette is.

17. [quote name='"CHRONIKKKK"']
    -nicotine is another drug .... this forum does not allow conversations about other drugs ... or so i thought ?

-my favourite brand of cigarettes is dunhill ... and i smoke lights ...... so dunhill lights to the original question

do i need to add more detail to my post ?:rolleyes:[/quote]

Well the rules say we can talk about caffeine alcohol and tobacco.
    But not other legal or illegal less harmful drugs.
    I don't think this rule makes much sense but every time I talk about the rules In a negative way I get one step closer to being band.
    Learn from this.

So ill just reinforce them like a mod. Even though I would never dream of being so important .

18. camel filters i fucking cant seem to quit for the life of me

19. #20 CHRONIKKKK, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012
    [deleted]