Favorite hangover breakfast?

Discussion in 'General' started by followurblyss, Feb 17, 2010.

1. What's your favorite thing to eat after one of those crazy nights?
    Mine, EGG SANDWICHES :cool: enjoying two right now.
    or anything soft, pancakes are awsome too. what do you eat?

And I wasn't sure where to put this. If it should go anywhere else, please move it.
    I also searched to make sure there wasn't another thread like this... didn't find one, but if there is one, delete this thread. :)

2. haha pizza all day, i dont even care if its breakfast. pizza is one of the best drunk/hangover foods

3. Hahah, yeah i didn't mean breakfast litterally, i meant it was your first meal of the day.. so technically, whatever yu eat is breakfast.
    But yeah, pizza is awsome. I usually put an Elios in the oven, fast and tastes good ( :

4. If I'm for real hungover, I usually dont eat breakfast.

5. when im hungover i smoke a snap (it really helps) and i like to eat fresh fruits to get the bowels moving :cool:

6. Depends on how hung over I am sometimes i can't eat for a while but if I can eat I sure as fuck am heading to the school caf and getting a egg, bacon and cheese sandwhich and a gatorade.

7. The smell of breakfast after i'm hungover gets me nauseous

8. Some cinnamon oats or something easy on my stomach, with some fruit mixed in. It always seems to do the trick. If i'm really hungover, eggs/bacon/even syrupy pancakes make me feel even worse.

9. Pepto-Bismol, Aunt Jemima mix, Tang and a little flat Tab, oh yea most important thing a raw egg.

10. Toast, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs, cranberry juice for le purge and some fruit. Drunk/hangover munchies > stoned munchies imo. The smell of all the different foods can be nauseous sometimes though.

11. coffee, some toasts, cigarette pretty much all i need :p

12. Nothing.

If I actually drink enough to have a hangover (which is hard these days, see my thread in the Box) I am way too sick to even be able to eat. I'll just smoke a couple bowls, drink some water, and wait until mid-afternoon to even try food.

13. Eggs Benedict :hello:

14. Exactly how I am. Last time I was hungover, eating only made me throw up twice more.:(

15. pizza and burger.:hippie: