Favorite fruit?

Discussion in 'General' started by Revoke, Nov 30, 2010.

1. It's that time of season again, the best fruit in the fucking world, guavas! Just had my first one in about a year.

Whats your favorite fruit?

2. Rambutans. I wish I could get them here.

3. magoes, not only are they good as f*** but they add to my high so mangoes+marijuana=:)

4. apples and bananas and oranges

5. lol@magoes,,i was trying to figure out what they were..

id have to say kiwi,i like sweet and sour and kiwi plays the role!!

6. kiwi, mango, strawberry, blueberry, apple, uhh i cant decide i love all fruits so much

7. gotta be apples. or bananas. you can get high as fuck off banana skins, but then you chunder. everywhere.

8. Lemons and limes cuz I'm sour :smoke:

9. rasberries, clementines, strawberrys.... alll sooo good

10. Cantaloupe and Strawberries.

Really want to try a miracle berry though.

11. Watermelons, starfruit, plums, and peaches

12. durian(yeaaaah, its really good though...) and cantaloupe. I eat clementines a lot only because I don't have to wash it or use anything other than my hands to peel. And it doesn't stink up my bedroom :D

13. For real man? You like Durian? They're nasty!!!

I've been living in the land of durian for more than 20 yrs and I still can't stand that shit... :D

14. White peaches and raspberries.

15. Totally for real :p
    I am super picky when it comes to durians though. The weird thing is the good ones are almost always what the stores call "bitter" ones... That made no sense whatsoever to me.
    In fact I am sad cos here in WA all I can find is frozen ones and I am not touching that with a 10 foot pole.

16. Teh Mother fucking DragonFruit...White Insides Black Seeds....SUPER WICKED AND GOOD. :smoke::smoke:

17. Oooh yeah, forgot pomegranate.

18. Definitely grapes. green ones

19. durian is fucking awesome. the smell is just bad but it tastes really sweet