Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Foods when High. How much Food Do You Eat?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StickyTurtles, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Are you a green grape type of person, or do ya dig purple grapes? The green ones are so much more tart. Mmmm

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. How do you find those strains that don't make you hungry?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I once ate 20 chicken nuggets, a double cheeseburger, a Big Mac, large fries and a Diet Coke in one sitting

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Strains high in thcv or I look at the strain profile on leafly and if it say munchies I pass.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eat before smoking. And have something sugary when ya smoke and you wont get munchies that bad
    Also thcv kinda blocks delta9 thc so its kinda pointless its like taking a medicine then taking something to stop it. Thcv does not gove munchies but its half if not less potent than thc at getting you high and thcv lasts half the time. Also boils at a much higher temp too like 428f

I used to get the munchies but ate before smokeing stopped the need to eat eat eat. And also something with sugar can help pass the munchies.

Or a good cuppa tea if ya from the uk lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Everything I like sober. Which is everything. I try to avoid things with high added sugar/sodium/saturated fat. Makes me lethargic. Healthy food makes me feel best.

Pizza is good, though

• Like Like x 1
  7. I like the green seedless or the red ones. But mostly the red ones

8. Creamsicle ice cream. the best.
    Orange/vanilla.
    Creamsicle soda. luv

9. Try freezing some grapes